bolt on ls1 vs bolt on 4.6 stang

http://vettefbodyvideo.vidiac.com/video/94731109-860c-445e-a848-98ab00167159.htm

my mustang must have been a factory odd ball… that shit made the mustang look pathetic

Pushrod > *

hahaha…it is nice to be reminded how pathetic a non FI Ford is

They used a GT though…if it was a Cobra…it would have been a different story. SOHC mod motor is weak compared to the DOHC mod motor.

Mustang still sounds cooler, hands down.

sound != performance

Nice find.

GM>Ford

u bet!

Yep, nothing says GM dominance like the 1985 Pontiac TransAm.

:bigok:

even though i have mopar now…my two previous whips were GM all the way…damn i wish i still had my blazer

That was sad, Im no mustang fan, but hope the driver was in the wrong gear or something!

HAHAHAHAH!

No way! It’s obvious something happened to the Stang. Like he let off as soon as he got the jump. FIXED RACE! Chevy forum, they won’t show an LS! losin’.

even though i have mopar now…my two previous whips were GM all the way…damn i wish i still had my blazer

Don’t you drive a n/a Neon?

What is it with u tearin peoples rides up? God forbid they don’t have a fucking mustang and u shall strike them dead with a lightning bolt becasue of it…:ugh2: Ur a tool bag,sorry u had to see a mustang lose to a dominant LS1

Hahaha…no it is for real…those GT’s are PATHETIC, Hell I don’t sweat them in my GTP. But as stated earlier the DOHC it would be another story.

If it has bolt on’s which the vid said, that GT shouldnt have been to bad. Gears,exhaust, etc but point is the faster car won.

What is it with u tearin peoples rides up? God forbid they don’t have a fucking mustang and u shall strike them dead with a lightning bolt becasue of it… Ur a tool bag,sorry u had to see a mustang lose to a dominant LS1

Calm down. If it threatens your manhood, I’ll stop; so you can again be the only person who randomly insults people on here.

Go ahead, the niche is yours again big man.