Bought a new DD

c6 > c5

i had no clue they were that inexpensive. jay did they have any other ones down at bowser?

fuck that shit…your coming with me when i want to get my next vehicle

well do you mean when the weather gets nice i can drive both of them?

no manuals, but smail in greensburg has a red on red m6 with 18s, same deal

they also have one the same color as my old one

sure np, ive actually went with a few pittspeeders in the past to negotiate

how can you negotiate through 2 hardware firewalls??

:dunno:

BlueZ06, if I’m not wrong, you pay cash for this stuff…that gives you a BIG advantage over the rest of us who have to finance.

Also…while your cars are very cool, I don’t think I’d own a GTO as a daily if I had a Z06…something more pratical would be inline.

that myth about cash is not true. Dealerships prefer you finance so they can make money off the back end, and if they refer X amount of accounts to a certain bank they get a kick back.

It’s true i do pay cash, but what i do is let the dealership finance me, then I pay them off in a month or so. So they will still bring the cars price down since i let them make some back end money

the only car I thought I got a raw deal on was the Z06… paid MSRP not a cent more :frowning: But that was in the days of 5-10k markups

I actually enjoy shopping for new cars too. I’ve bought a few for my m-in-law, went with my dad for several of his, “consulted” with a few people at work.

The Internet has really changed things. It’s hard for dealers to get away with the shenanigans that they used to when all the information is readily available. And with so many high volume dealers now, it’s all about moving cars.

Congrats on the new purchase.

ever consider working for the government lol

DIAF

haha… what as a politician? lol

lol either that or the guy who talks to someone as a last resort before swat puts a bullet in their head

only if it pays

How about we get pics of the GTO and ZO6 side by side?

lawl

hmm… wow, still same old faggots

Seriously if u produce a pics of both cars with u standing by it Ill believe u. But if u dont then ur back to making up ur bullshit stories saying u bought this and did that. Seriously grow the fuck up and stop the lies. I mean ur atleast 28 now or 38 so the fantasy life u have been living the last 10 years should be over with by now.