My Corvette went south thru Albany today..

With the new owner driving it. Took a little less than I wanted for it, but I didn’t want it sitting all winter while I made loan/insurance payments on it. Sad to see it go as I truly liked the car, but the traction issues just got in the way of being able to enjoy the car.

(cool story Travis)

is this the guy u and i were discussin the other night

Yeah…I’ll call you with the rest of the details

k

yayyy

Congrats man. Glad to see you got rid of it in this economy

Thanks! Took a grand less than I wanted, but I had to take it as I didn’t see it selling over the winter.

a grand a lot of money, but realistically when you factor in the overall price of the vehicle, if its quick sale itll fuck you less in the long run anyways

was it the TB guy?

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

A grand less is better than having it sit. Nice work.

24?

A Grand!? lol, if all you wanted was a grand less then what you got i’d say you did pretty fucking good. People hesitate buying $500 beaters these days. The book value on an 07 civic I just recently sold was like 15k, I ended up selling it for 8500 and I thought that was good lol.

Yeah…that’s why I took $3800 for the Maxima (although I think my friend skimmed a couple hundred as a sellers fee which I’m fine with since he cleaned it, detailed it, and took the time to show it to like 5 people). I could have held out and gotten $4.5k or so but I just couldn’t be bothered waiting and $600 to me is half a pay check so I just said get rid of it.

Congrats on the sale. You got the EVO now right? Or is that someone else?

asking price and what he wanted are probably different numbers

Lol @ cool story Travis.

Congrats brotha. I want a ride in the new ride.