Seller's Remorse - Who's had it?

Which of the cars that you owned do you regret selling, to the point that you want to buy another one in the future when you have the chance/resources?

Discuss.

For me- I sold my Evo VIII a couple of years ago, and that was a really good car considering it had the potential to be almost everything- track car, solid DD, winter beater. The only category where it was lacking was luxury / amenities (especially being an RS) but that’s not something I prioritized much. Would definitely buy again at some point in the future! :thumb

I kind of regret trading my vaders for the Sparco Evo :frowning:

oh well.

I sold my MK III VR Jetta and it was the biggest mistake I ever made. I constantly tell the kid that bought it if he ever decides to sell it to contact me first before he does.

In your opinion, what made the MKIII a great car? I’m not so familiar with VWs so all I know is it’s got the 2.8 VR6, right?

I do miss the K20. I just wasnt worth it to me to fix it.

correct 2.8 12v

miss my old SER a lot and my koseis for other reasons :facepalm

Yea, it had the 2.8 VR6 in it. It was a 98. It was an extremely clean car and it didn’t have a single thing wrong with it at the time I had sold it. It had low miles for it at the time I had sold it, 49kmi. It was just a really stupid decision on my part at the time.

I literally JUST got home from selling my banana hoopty :’(:’(
I had so many fun times in that car.
It probably broke down the most often too

I miss my old ITB B18 EG hatch. Sold it to some faggy kid who was scared of it via hondatech.

Though i might see the car once or twice. Never saw it again after that night. Sooo much work into that car just like gone :frowning:

I mean, you cant own everything. I have a tendency to get bored, and I like to switch up what I own. I enjoyed every car I had in a certain way.

I miss my Lightning, and E46 M3. I would not sell the Supra for either. I could probably buy both with it.

I would have it if I sold either of my miatas, so I’ve told myself as long as I live I’m keepin both of em

Same with my hatch. Its been 7 years, and its not going anywhere.

I do miss my first Civic, a seafoam 4dr. But I bought another 4dr and love it. But I had some good times in the seafoam “Stivic”

You left out the best part of that story, how we almost got emo fags gf to stay and party with us while you took that kid out for a testdrive in the eg:lol

Out of everything I’ve ever owned I miss & regret selling the Cutlass. Other than that, fuck em.

I miss the G35 every now and then. Car just sounded sooo good and felt good to drive.

I regret getting rid of my blue si. Other then that none of the others impressed me that much

I hate this thread. I regret the red hatch, grey coupe, audi, etc.

my 91 GTi VR6 sold it, never saw it again. the car was kinda of rugged, but it was a blast to drive.

my Audi A4 had some potential and was an awesome color, but i ditched that. id certainly buy another A4(2001 this time)

my b13 se-r. there is a reason i have another one in my garage now.

my mr2, not cause i want another one or miss it, cause the guy is already selling it and that kind of agrivates me.