Seller's remorse?

I am selling my Evo IX and the buyer is supposed to come and pick up the car tomorrow. I’m still attached to the car in a way. I don’t have to sell it, but due to upcoming wedding having some extra cash helps. This is the last of the legendary 4G63. Man I do not know. I am confused. Anyone here ever have this feeling when selling their car?

When i sold my r6 I trailered it to the kids house. I unloaded it and started it. I knew if I took it for a spin i wouldn’t sell it.

It’s just a car, if you miss it that much you can always buy another one when you have the funds

its only a car. you’ll get over it

i felt the same way about my rx7, but the seeing the money i made on it, and later on moving on to my camaro… meh

meh

it’s just a car. if you’re in the financial position in the future to get another, get another one :slight_smile:

i felt the same way about my Dakota right before i traded it in. after all the time and money i put into that thing…then leaving the dealership i put the pedal down on my newly acquired GTO and the LS1 removed all doubt that I had made the right decision lol

I’ll treat you to a :jam:.

I felt the same way when I had to sell my Evo in order to cover unexpected tuition costs. Didn’t want to take out another loan and had to let something awesome go.

Honestly, I still regret it, and wish I would have just taken out another loan. :frowning:

Sorry if my words don’t help, but they are truthful :cry:

Im sorta feeling the same way right now. I bought an E30 for $1500 and just sold it for $3500. The buyer is supposed to come pick it up today so I went for a ride in it last night kinda as a farewell. Man do I love that car. I actually thought about calling the guy and telling him no dice on selling it but then I remembered that I put a deposit down on an E36 and I think I will be much happier with the E36 in the long run for a daily driver. I will own an E30 of some sort again, hopefully an E30 M3.

I regret selling my A4 all the time.
Srsly.
It was a great car, rode/drove awesome.
I don’t miss the car payments tho.
and all the little issues that I fixed.

I’ve seen it go both ways. A lot of people love the E30s over the E36s. But i feel thats mostly fanboyism. Honestly if I had the chance i would go from a E36 to E46. But all in all I love the style of the E36. But I’m not gonna say its the best car.

But anyway. If you did let it go. Don’t worry there will aways be another car. If you didn’t, don’t worry there will always be another girl :-p Cause I figure if you didnt sell that car your future wife won’t be too happy about that :-p

i had my integra for 3 years, built it more each year i loved that car but for some reason i thought i wanted a civic so i sold the integra (i regret that everyday) and picked up a hatch i had that for a summer and decided i need money and i would be able to part with the civic so i sold that (regret that everyother day) and i wish i never did it, u dont realize how much u love the car until u see its gone, then ur like wtf did i just do, so now im back at the drawing board again tryin to get back into the game

You are definitely getting rid of the best DSM ever. Don’t do it!

You always have hot cars lol.

I miss my talon so much. 2 years of busting my ass and being poor because of it, wouldn’t have traded it for the world. Now I sit here wondering why the fuck I let myself sell it :frowning:

i regret getting rid of my CB7…almost a year later i realized that i probably should have just bit the bullet and had it fixed…it would have been probably better in the long run but shit happens. ill have another one eventually.

I wish I still had my Maxima…buts its only a car…in a couple of years I will have something way better than that anyway

Well she’s gone. Hopefully the new owner will take care of her. In the mean time i’ll be rocking my miata. My next car will probaly be a newer vette, m3 or something in a more refined luxury type. We’ll see.

zr1 please

I get seller’s remorse with every car I sell.

I just watched mine pull out of the driveway and I must say, It wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be. I guess since I sold it to move up a little in terms of refinement, I cant be too sad since I already know what car is replacing it. Bye bye E30, HELLO E36!

Still is a great car, rode in it yesterday.

I’m just glad the person I sold it to will take car of it like I did.