your old cars

Anyone here ever see their old car for sale again and want it back? I just seen one of mine on craigslist and wish I could snag it back to strip into a track whore. :frowning:

Never.
I guess this is because I have never “had” to get rid of a car.
Was always just ready for something else.

+1

Both cars that I want back got totalled. :frowning:

My bike is with a good owner, I’d rather have a liter bike anyways.

i miss my blue sonoma.

shouldnt have sold it.

My old pickup is for sale, in Ontario, a good 6 years after I sold it. It was a $700 POS when I sold it, rusted rockers, patched strut tower, plus a million issues. It later got smashed in the rear, was kinda fixed, flat blacked. Steering wheel and Recaros no longer in it. It’s even rustier but it now comes with patch panels, sweet!

I miss my KTM last I knew it was sitting in an impound lot.
And my 2nd conquest. On that note its a good thing I didnt have the car last night

I found it hilarious the current owner put a 408 in it and still can’t beat the old stock motor NA time :lol:

Nah, I always sold a car for something better, for the most part. Only car that was hard to sell was my '93 MR2 but that car could not have gone to a better owner (Luke L), and now I get to watch him build it into the car it deserves to be…

Bought back my 86 Iroc I had in HS 14yrs later. Missed it by a couple of days twice i the late 90’s when it was up for sale. Car will NEVER be sold again and will be getting a complete nut and bolt no expense resto done when I have an extra $50-$75k to throw at it. Hoping to take it to my 20th reunion in a few yrs. Going to make the car look look bone stock with a stock 86 interior but have run 9’s or so. probably some LS engine will be in it.
Even got the license plate on it now that I could never get in HS when I had it. MR O MAN!!! Corny/gay as heck but Smile EVERY time I see it!

I bought a car fixed it up sold it… and 2 years went by watched it sell 2x on Craigslist. now i bought it back lol lowballed the Craigslist add by 1/4 the asking and he took it lol (didnt really want it)

Thats why I got rid of it was to get something better. I was looking at it that if I’m gonna gut and strip a car down, why not have it be one of your old toys. lol

I just bought back one of my old cars

thank you, he bought teg from me after he sold you back your car haha

my old Mustang got totaled, kid drove it into a swamp up near rochester. I sold my old accord to some guy on here, i have seen it in the west seneca area before. Never saw my old pickup again :frowning:

i parted out every car i ever owned besdes 1, its been hard doing though. if i cant drive it, then no one can!!! lol
but my grand prix i sold was in perfect condition, and now looks like absolute junk and kind of makes me sad when i see it :frowning:

Lol small world

I miss my 92 V-8 S-10 but now that I have a decent job I’ll be able to buy and build something more interesting. I just have to decide if I want something newer or a classic.

my last 16v, i sorta wonder where it ended up, not so much want it back, just want to know if it’s rotting in peace or otherwise.

I sold my S4 (in near mint show condition full stage 3) to some guy in Michigan who pulled the drivetrain to put it in a Negaro Blue S4 :frowning: and then sold my car as a parts car. This was 3+ years ago and I just got a call the other day from capital one saying someone was looking for the lein release. That car was paid off in 06 lol.
I have never really seen any of my old cars though, they have mostly went to out of state buyers.