Seller's remorse?

We all hear about buyer’s remorse, but do you guys often get seller’s remorse after letting go any of your cars? I know anytime I’ve ever sold any of my cars, they’ve ended up looking, and being at their best the day they drive away. I often get a little sad at first, but usually get over it pretty quick, and realize I had to sell it for one reason or another. You all? Discuss…

I MISS MY MAXIMA…!!!

usually there is a reasonable reason for selling it, so you feel shitty a couple of days after selling it, but i find it goes away pretty quick

Exactly. I always moved on for a reason. My CRX was sold so I could buy my now beloved black MR2, the 93 MR2 was sold to get it in the hands of enthusiast Luke L, my RX7 and Integra were both sold to make money, and the Volvo was sold to get rid of a car payment, and break even with the purchase (which I did exactly, almost to the dollar), and get myself back into another MR2!

i regret trading the maxima in for the Sentra everyday…its was such a perfect blend of awesome and aweomser…the only reason oi got rid of it was impulse and going thru a rough time

Red 240… never shoulda sold that.

I wrestle with this scenario quite often…

Having bought my Mustang 14 years ago as a theft recovery and giving it new life, I’ve made a lot of memories with the car. Back in the day, it was my life…however as I’ve grown and matured I’ve learned there’s soooooo much more to life than a car and in the past few years have lost interest. Of course there’s still a part of me that has thet grand scheme of building it up and all…but after building my dad’s '55 Chevy, and now my wood boat restoration…I’m finding interest in other cars, and well now a boat. This all being said, I constantly ask myself why I still own a car I truly don’t believe in any more…yet I feel that if I were to part with it I would one day regret it.

I usually grind my cars into oblivion. When I’m done with them, they are pretty much of no value to anyone except the scrapyard.

The cars I did sell, became huge headaches for the people that bought them. I felt kinda bad, but not really. I just got out at the right time.

I did trade in a '87 Buick LeSabre for my first DSM. Only thing that I felt bad about was the fact that it was my grandparent’s car that I inherited when they passed away. The car itself was nothing special. Just the sentimental attachment that went along with it.

I regret selling my 86 Fiero GT. I got rid of it because I had the GTO as a toy/DD and didn’t want to deal with the space issues of having 3 cars.

i regret selling the omni. mainly because it was pure awesome.

i havent yet, but i’m about to go through it knowingly.

Deff wish i still had my f-body.

Haven’t had it yet - although I found my old SHO was in a frontal and has been sitting for a while. With all the love Mike93 and I gave it, I considered buying it back - but bigger events are going on in my life and cars are taking a backseat.

So, nah :slight_smile:

I miss all of them in some way shape or form…

The new one usually makes up for a lot of it though…

i wish i would have held onto my mk2 gti vr6. i sold it, and bought an accord and was totally, 100% done with doing anything to cars until i was done with school. then a $300 civic fell on my lap, and now after spending a bunch of $ and time (even more so in the future probably, if i like it) i wish i would have just kept the mk2 and sourced a short block.

meh, if i dont like the civic i can sell it for more than what i have into it most likely. and selling the mk2 to a good friend def eased the pain. knowing it will be in good hands is always a good feeling

my 636 after i started actually riding the gsxr… now that i have my 10r… i dont miss the 636 at all, however… i know im going to miss the 10r when she goes. :frowning:

Yeah I wish I held onto a few of the cars I let go thru the years. I kick myself daily on a few of them aswell.

You def moved onto something better after the SHO…and besides, why would you ever want to get back into a car like that?

My last 2g. I miss it.

it all comes down to the fact that almost every car is replaceable… so no i dont regret it, i usually move on to bigger/better things or use the money i made on more important purchases