Seller's remorse?

I miss the 01 Impreza in my sig, quite a lot. I’ve been through a ton of other cars, that’s the only one I really wish I could get back.

I miss my lifted 95 Wrangler. That thing was a moose. I had to sell it because I needed money more than a car at that point. Bad life decitions. Guess thats how you learn.

I miss my Eclipse, it was sooo clean, and so much fun to drive and believe it or not, reliable as hell. Two weeks after I sold it, it was totalled. :frowning:

i miss my 94 civic ej1 :frowning: and my dsm

but knowing they are still driving and local is a good feeling

oh hush, dsm is out pwning lives right now!

i miss my grand prix. i would have tons of money in the bank if i didnt sell it to buy an fbod, integra and dsm :picard:

i miss my integra because of all the time money and effort i had into it. only to part it out. i think parting out a car is a much worse feeling than selling it. especially for how badly mine was stripped. i cried :frowning:

Not yet,havent owned any rarities or special cars to be remorseful about selling.

well considering all the cars ive had yes there a def a few I wish I never got rid of. Some went to great owners some went to terrible ones that didnt know how to drive for shit and abused the cars.

My first ls/vtec integra was one of the cleanest integras in wny with out ever being touched up. Sold it on here a few years back and the new owner crashed it a few times and banged it all up.

My 99 civic si clone I really regret getting rid of I traded that to 3sny for a terrible problematic 97 tsi which I am still paying credit card debt off from the 2 weeks I owned it. He beat that car to shit and riced it out.

my 96 ek hatch was an awesome car I wish I never got rid of best gas mileage car I have ever owned hands down thing got 40 mpg all day long on the highway plus the hids were cool too lol.

my spec v i miss a little was a fun car but def not for a dd.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Grundle you have no right to say that about your integra

mine went from this
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/analbucket/teg.jpg

to this

i really miss my 90 prelude i was young and stupid and crashed it when i got cutoff and rearended a taxi. his car was fine mine not so much. i decided to keep it on my driveway and attempt to fix it. it. i never had the time to fix it and sold it. still wanna build a time attack 1991 prelude.

lol mine was worse, yours just looks worse because i cut your quarter panels off, and it was a gloomy day out! lol
maybe matt has pictures of my car when he picked it up. i didnt have the heart to take pics of mine

I truly truly miss y first 10th AE FC. I spilt lots of blood sweat and tears with that car.

The only other car I have true sellers remorse was for a 1992 Original VW Golf 16V 2.0 with OEM Black Recaros. That car was immaculate. I bought it right after it was in a minor collision and had a full insurance quality repaint in brilliant arctic white. The car was gorgeous and very tastefully done. It drove like a sticky go kart and was very comfortable. I’m still looking for one today.

All my other cars…meh, didn’t really care once they were gone. I normally don’t keep em for long enought o get attached.

lol how do you figure? that car will be one the road driven again soon. The only thing left on that teg before it was scraped off the ground and hauled away was a dashboard.You did not see that thing on its final day lol

I know I will miss my focus but i need something with 4 doors. Im also too old for it IMO. No problems with it and it is a fun little car. Its a 05 with 31K on it. I will sell it for something turbo charged(srt4 or WRX) which should make me forget it about it.