Bought a new DD

Traded in the 05 GTO for an 06 Phantom Black.

Got a great trade in, and walked away with a brand new Black GTO M6 with 18’s for 24.5

nice.

let me drive the Z06

:cool:

sweeeet

I’d like to drive it, but not with this weather

Pics???

for as often as you go through cars why dont you just lease them?

so with the trade you paid 24.5 or you paid 24.5 and they then continued to take the trade off of that? cause i am totally interested in getting a GTO for that amount. where at?

texas

Sticker: $33,180

Negotiated Price: $29,100

Rebates as of 3/15: $3250 ($500 conquest rebate included)

GM Card Points: ~$1300ish

Final price for a M6 with 18’s. $24,550

If you dont have GM Card points, you can walk in there right now, and say you’ll sign the papers for $25,850 after rebates, and if you have a non GM car registered to you (don’t have to trade it in, just have to show them the registration).

Bought mine at Bowser, but Smail, and Kelmar will match the same deal.

Bluebook for my trade was $18,300. They gave me $20,800. My GTO was paid off.

because I’m still ahead of the game, and leasing has mileage restrictions, I drive over 20k a year for work. I hate bragging, but a salesmen never gets the best of me, I’m an excellent negotiator.

I never lose money on a trade in.

Chad was with me when I traded in my Mach for a Cobra. They actually gave me $1000 more than I paid for my mach on trade, and came off $3000 off their asking price on the Cobra

yes they did
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG u r the best negotiator evar

the funny thing is, they are still making bank on the car.

GTOs can be had for good deals. Dealers don’t want them on their lots, cause they don’t move…

http://www.akvalley.net/~ss/GTORside.jpg

On 12/31/2004, I bought my brand new 2004 GTO for 22,685 out the door…

21,245 for the car (after 10,500 in rebates off of 31,745 purchase price) Sticker was 33,190

They screwed me out of a $1500 rebate (we dealt on this car for a week, by the end of the week - they said the $1500 rebates were all gone), & I paid $1000 to get it shipped. If I’d have taken a red 2004 6M a day or two before (off the lot), I would have bought it for 19,145. But I had to have Silver w/Red guts 6M & they located it in Wisconsin.

I traded it in with 20K miles on it & got 19,500 exactly one year later. That was up from the 15K I was first offered on trade. I owed 16K, so I made out pretty good (I also got paid to drive it for work). I kinda wish I still had it, though.

Oh, and congrats by the way!

i was just looking today at an 06 gto for 25000.00 out the door . im still not sure i want it now or will wait for the camaro or the g8 this fall.

C5 vette > GTO

well not really… hold back on the gto is 3% of msrp. I took them well into their holdback and then some.

They are only going to make a volume bonus off of this.

Only other way they made some cash off it, was from factory-dealer incentives

So in essence, they didnt make bank… they did make some profit… dealers need to make a profit or a deal wont go through, but they made less than $500