Buckle up your selt be for safey motha Fkr's...

What are you trying to say here? Is this some how directed to me? How do you think David Suzuki determines that the earth is “in the 59th minute of its hour”? does he use common sense?

I never denied that it would be hot. I agree when you say that the summers will get hotter and the winters will get colder. I just believe 1000 people in canada will die from a heatstroke.

Also why are you getting so personal? Whats with the maliciousness? Other than in our debates when have i ever treated you any less compared to any other member on this site? I think you’re just gettin bitter with the way you think you’re being treated by everyone else.

okay when you bring me a list of 1000 people in canada that die from a heatstroke this summer i will hand over my car. Heatstrokes very rarely kill people unless nothing is done about it. And with the health car we have in canada i would gladly bet that not even 100 people die from heatstrokes this summer.

can you give me some references or examples? i’m not trying to make this personal, just looking for some proof.

In no way am i hating. I dont need a theory to prove you wrong. I just need to disprove yours. All i’m saying is i dont believe 1000 people in canada will die from heatstroke.