Is it just me or...

…is this “global warming” thing is taking too damn long.

-35C this morning!

I guess I need to make this auto related then…

I suggest everyone remove all emissions, de-cat their car, and warm up the car for at least half an hour before they go anywhere.
I can’t wait for global warming. T-shirts in February would be tight.

then we could drive are cars year round also :lol:

yah no kidding i think global warming is bullshit but dont say that tooo loud ppl will start thinking your an asshole for thinking that… thats whenever i go by a smartcar or a prius i step a little harder on the gas on my 92 octane vehicle… just to balance out the universe :lol:

I one hundred percent agree. Everyone start idling their cars to get this fucking global warming over with.

I would really like to have Al Gore come to Edmonton right about now! I would like to kick him in the nuts! Global warming is BS! If global warming is something so new then why aren’t we beating heating records all the time? Take today for instance, the record High for today was +12C back in 1912 or something like that. Whats up with that?

i heard Al Gore invented the internet and global warming.

I seriously think that February should be smack an environmentalist month. Seriously.

If you see an environmentalist just shake your head and tell them to smart’en up.

tell them… thank the guverment for believing your bs if it was up to me you would work at macdonalds hahhhaha

What a gay thread, im sure if u lived in a low lying area near some coast line you would be believing in global warming when you house of 100 years all of a sudden flood from rising sea level.

No shit. It’s not just warming, it’s extreme weather.

I hope you guys are just joking around and aren’t actually as ignorant as you sound.

there’s no such thing as global warming. . .

well this is when i say i was joking but come on man is super cold out, about two weeks ago i watched a documentary of a truck going to the north pole with filming crew of 2 other trucks and they managed to get there and back

At the very end of that show, they stated that they were told they couldnt have gotten to the north pole cause of the damage that the “car” had already done but the incovenient truth is that it doesnt appeared to have reached the surface quoted from Jeremy Clarkson plus also from Glenn Beck http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io-Tb7vTamY

this week is a reality check for people. we live in CANADA !!

Whaaat; we do?

Thats right Scotty, so dont be expecting palm trees out anytime soon hehheh

I read that they hadn’t actually gone to the North Pole. At the end of the show they show their coordinates as being 78° North. That is 12° and about 800 miles short of the true North Pole. Of course one could argue that they could had gone to Magnetic North, which moves and that is exactly where they did go. Unfortunately they did so 11 years late since they conveniently used the position of Magnetic North from 1996, it is currently around 82° or 83° North. It was a bit disappointing, really all they did was go for a long drive in the snow to an almost random point 400 miles away. bah

P.S. here is a Map they took which is the same as the Polar Challenge Route
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/09/Pc-route-map.jpg

That is disappointing, but then again i dont blame them. The shit they went thru just to get there was unreal i would of snapped by then so imagine another 800 miles, but they should of mentioned like they usually do top gear ambitious but rubbish lol

ya i think it has some what to do with global warming but not totally. I think it was just a system that went through. There is facts and pictures to prove that shit is going down. I think it really starts when it starts to snow in Iraq.

Wow I didn’t expect people to get so salty about this…

And yes this was a joke thread, I’m just mad because its too cold

people got “salty” because they figured you were serious like many other people when it gets cold like this. Its like it someones fault that the weather is this way :stuck_out_tongue: