too cold to start thread

how many people are having trouble this morning getting the cars started?
I’ve tried for the past hour and it wont stay running… I hate cold battery problems.

Yeah this morning I took my wife to the trolley and her auto door locks were not working because it was so cold. The engine fired on the first try, but it did not sound pretty

garage ftw.

yes! when I find a house or a townhouse it MUST have a garage

the si and lumina started on the first try both today and yesterday

Nope, garage is for project cars only.

DD’s sit outside!

No problems whatsoever.

our chevy started. and yours won’t stay running? its not the battery then. try some dry gas

The Jeep was sleeping all weekend and was reluctant to start…it required two extra cranks of the starter today and it sounded like there was no oil up in the head for a good couple of seconds. Think I need an oil change to 5w20 if it’s gonna stay this cold. :smiley:

x2

i have a 2 car with 1 broken mustang in it

walk to work

fuck that shit. I hate cold mornings. This is the first place I’ve ever had that has a garage and it is the SHIT! Never again will I have a place without a garage.

ours is a one car garage and a small one at that. the trail blazer doesn’t even come close to fitting. my golf would fit, but i have 5 dirtbikes, a big tool box, 6.0 motor in it so it’s packed. my lawn tractor is sitting outside.

the cobalt starts fine. the other day it sat from friday afternoon until sat morning and it was slightly slow-kranking but since then its been fine, but ive been driving it alot. my bike def didnt like the cold yesterday tho.

3 car for dd’s & project

If our daughter ever gets a car, it’ll go outside in the driveway. Unless it leaks fluids, then it will go even further away, down in the stone driveway. :smiley:

i wolnt even try to start the RX-7 below 25.

diesel fired right up this morning after sitting since saturday afternoon

^^^ Plugged in?

of course, it was blowing hot air as soon as I hit the key :rofl:

the LS2 kicked to life this morning on the first try after sitting all day sunday, was very loud tho… i am sure my neighbors loved that at 6:30 this morning… especially when i let it sit to warm up for a few minutes…

they have not heard anything yet… wait till the cam goes in :slight_smile: