EVO wont start

Left it in the driveway last night. when it started to snow i went to move it into the garadge. nothin it turns over just wont kick like its not getting fuel. so I went to moble filled a gas can with 93 brought it back dumped it in still nothin?

its off the road. but stuck where it sits. its still kind of under warrenty its an 05 with 12k. but if i send it in i have no way of getting it home once its “fixed”

or is it somthin im over looking its FAR to cold to be out there playen but if somthin simple ill try it.

maybe the fuel froze

i better make it clear that that was sarcasm… so i dont have brett stong coming in here correcting me :rolleye:

good luck

warm the fuel tank & lines with a torch, see if that helps :slight_smile:

seriously tho, can u push it into the garage and fire up a kero heater ? it might just be acting all polly pissy pants because of the cold.

diaf

how do injectors get used to cold weather?..lol

:word: you have to snuggle with them and warm them up

Like others said, if you can push it into a garage and fire up a heater to see if it’ll fire.

wtf

I am glad you pay people to tune your car, because man, if you did that ish by yourself…

Just open up 'yer carb up a little to richen 'er up and re-gap the plugs.

b ah you guys know what i meant. get off my nuts

Aftermarket injectors don’t work when it’s 30 degrees outside?

When was the last time it ran?

Start with the basics. Got fuel? Got spark?

Pull a plug and see what’s going on. Doubt it’s anything too serious. Bad wire somewhere who’s resistance is just high enough in the cold that it isn’t working maybe?

edited for Dos

lol like your one to talk.

What mods do you have done to the car? Is it stock? Does it still have the stock computer?

i seriously loled when i read “snuggle with them”

Cam, cam gears, Bigger injectors, custom tune.

stock ECU with reflash? or piggyback

unsure but I think stock ECU with a reflash (I bought the car this way)

wonder if the ecu didnt have cold start coniditions adressed properly ?

car could easily be overfueling because of the larger injectors + the ecu’s normal programing to run rich when cold

im not sure. no way for me to check right now. and I cant put it in my garadge its at the bottom of my driveway and I have a long drive way im not pushing that thing up hill into the garage.

starter motor + first gear = slow but effective drive to the garage :stuck_out_tongue:

nope as soon as you lift the clutch at all it kills the starter.