EVO wont start again.

Its out on the street is there anyway to pull it by the front. my dad xtrarra is here I could pull it in but there dosnt seam to be a tow point on the front?

Ill try the plugs again tommarow.

time to sell that shit… lol… trade for a malibu?

go from a car that wont run in the cold to one that overheats… no thanks.

well its in the driveway we pulled it in using the hook off the back to the back of the Xterra and pulled it up the drive.

tomorrow when its light out ill try new plugs for now I have my sisters IS300 I just finished working on.

Obvisly this car hates the cold. is there a remote starter I can put on that will start the car when it drops below a certin temp? do I need to find funky lemons?

i do wish you the best of luck if you hope to get ahold of funkylemons in any sort of a timely manner. he does great work:

• if you can work with his snail’s pace schedule
  • if you don’t mind him forgetting about your appointment… maybe even 2x
  • if you don’t mind him ripping you off and having you overpay for an old, outdated POS compustar alarm

do yourself a favor and find someone else. maybe check out choko or one of the sponsors. i would not recommend tom.

so ur cars going to stay running every time its cold out? mike ill come by and take a look at her after work tomorrow i got some fun new tools i want to try

sure I drive my car 8 hours a day. pritty close to running all the time anyway. lol

but ya I should be around tomarrow afternoon give me a call when you get out.

have bdr50 do it

if you want to get a remote starter pm gotdubd, he does good work

edit: on DITB, he checks that a lot more.

wut u doing to this thing man lol… mine hasnt been started in about 3 weeks, but it will fire right up if need b

what plugs did u use when u replaced them the last time this happened

junk it…

btw, do you still need my hoist? come get it tomorrow.

BTT, JUNK IT…lol

coppers… the ones everyone told me to get.

I started it but didnt let it warm up, shut it down, left ,came back, and it wouldnt start …

I dont I have this problem if I let it warm up/drive it everytime I start it.

If I cant get the evo running I wont have time to grab it sorry… Ill call you in advance if Im going to need it… is your friend done with it?

yeah i brought it yesterday.
just pm me or call me whenever…

Good luck trying to get your car running.

It sounds like you never had the tune fixed…

I’m around today if you want it fixed but then I’m out of state tuning cars over the weekend.