Buffalo Bills 2007 Season Discussion

Unless you can show me the play book I’m calling BS. You don’t draw up a play where your receiver has to look over his shoulder, realize the ball is going to fall short, and then have to adjust by backing off his run to make the catch.

Besides that, your idea that JP put it right where it had to be because Roscoe had no seperation has a bit of a timeline issue. When JP is letting that ball go Roscoe and the defender are no where near where they will ultimately meet up with the ball.

It’s still an underthrown ball that a great play by a receiver turned into a touchdown.

Do you also think the play where JP fumbled, recovered, rolled out and fired the ball for a first down was a good play? It wasn’t. That receiver had to go WAY up to make that catch and still only caught it by 3 fingers. I rewound that play several times on my DVR and minus that miracle catch the ball was heading straight to a NE player. I’m sure in JP’s head he was going, “Wow, look how awesome I am, that was a sweet play” instead of “wow, I got really lucky he made that catch on that horrible play I just more or I’d be looking at another pick”. And that’s why he sucks.

bump

http://eod.liquidviewer.com/wgr-od/wgr/20071119_bills.wma

“clearly rusty losing the coin toss”

:lol:

Yes you do. It’s called a “fade stop”. It isn’t in the play book, it’s a situational call (on the fly) by the QB and the WR based on the coverage read as the play develops.

Since you’ve probably never played organized football at a high level, I’ll spare you the picard. IT may not be “drawn up”, but it is “drawn up” if you catch my drift.

yea i have to say taht play where jp fumbled and then recovered and got the first was the worst play that i have ever seen for a first down!

^^well to show its just not JP

Romo had similar things happen to him on sunday too.

I wish people would stop getting worked up, the bills will axe JP when he has a dismal performance. His game agains NE was par for them… 1 interception and a bunch of sacks its not like he was the failure. The defense allowed a shit ton of points. Let JP fail agains a team that the bills should beat and then you will have your new QB.

i like JP…

and rob is right…JP wasn’t the one that allowed 56 points. It was our D.

He threw 1 pick… and is it his fault that the O-line cant give him more than 2 seconds in the pocket?

i just don’t understand everyone hating on JP… cause i can guarantee Edwards would have also had trouble against NE defense… no doubt in my mind.

and guess what… we would have still lost the game…seeing that NE got a TD on every possession.

i hate LOSEman.

he is terrible.

put in the rookie and start fresh. he is consistent.

jp blows

/discussion

i like edwards too… but i cant wait till he goes in… and does so shitty and all you homos will then start talking shit about him

Quoted for truth

atleast edwards would be a player that actually improves week to week…unlike losman who has flatlined or in alot of cases even regressed :rolleyes:

he’s looked the same week to week when he was starting. Still does short passes…no long ball. Yes…he is smart with the ball…

but you do realize he only has 1 TD right?

trust me…i like Edwards as much as the next guy, but im just saying… he it not the bills answer to a winning season.

skunk. do you watch LOSEman in the pocket? he has no fundamentals. he has a semi strong arm, but come on, he is horrible

but hes completing passes for touchdowns. 34 3 yard passes mean nothing when its only getting you 0-3 points every drive.

thank you

But you’ve seen JP for 3 years. You know he’s not he answer. It’s a fact. You can admit that right? If you can honestly say you think someday JP will lead a team to a superbowl then maybe I can see your side of it. I’ll call you crazy, but at least I understand why.

You’ve seen Edwards for 3 games. Maybe he gets better, maybe he doesn’t, but at least by starting him the rest of the season you know.

Does Buffalo beat NE with Edwards? Doubtful. What Edwards would have brought to that game was a short passing game spread out to anyone who is open. Those short slants for 3-4 yards keep drives alive instead of going 3 and out every play like JP. You beat NE by keeping Brady off the field for as much as possible. Well, maybe not beat, but at least you don’t get embarrassed as badly on national TV.

^^ i can admit… JP is not the answer. But i can also say Neither is Edwards…(at least right now)… I like how Edwards is very consistent, but it scares me that every drive looks great with him, but ends in a FG attempt.

yes… who knows, he could get better, he could stay the same. Time will tell.

As said before… i like both QB’s and would be happy if either of them start. Hell… i just want to see them win some games, and attempt to get a playoff spot one of these years…

shit… 1999 was too long ago lol

how about this: losman is on his way out. the franchise is not going to resign him.

can we all agree on that?

exactly, so why keep wasting time with him