Bush's troop surge

Sweet, lets send an additional 20,000 kids to baghdad. Great idea.

I just got the message today that I am deploying in the first weeks of march, about 3 months earlier than I’ve been expecting. Thats awesome.

first step in the war on terror … shoot dubya …

IB4CIAfindsTHISthreadANDsnipesMEthruMYlivingROOMwindow

indeed

whered that red dot come from?

ahhh fuckkk

yeah i think that bush needs to take his head out of his ass, im stationed at fort lee virginia right now and ill soon be heading there. they havnt told me but ill be goin soon

Yeah, I had a 45 minute one on one with my CO today, just talking about everything. He literally pulls me off to the side sometimes just to talk, me a PFC and him a friggin Captain. I still cant explain it… More or less we leave for NTC tomorrow, get back mid february, then we get about a month to prep up for the deployment… we don’t even know if it is a 12 or 18 month one… fuck. This is 3rd ID’s third time in Iraq. More than any other unit so far.

Quite bitchin private and do your job. You took the money, the country was at war, you knew the risk. I’ve been do the box twice, and am going for a third trip, thats life, the money is decent, you can shoot at people, and its what you signed up to do.

Haha, what else there to do in the Army, especially the Infantry, but bitch ;). The money will easily be wasted too, but you are right. I did sign up for it.

Eh, privates are like kids, alls good when they are bitchin, its when they get quiet that you have to worry. :slight_smile: i’m just fuckin with ya.

are you really surprised? you signed up to be an airborne ranger 11B and are shocked you’re going to iraq…

im maintnance in the guard and am surprised im NOT going

Oh yeah, I don’t know if I ever mentioned the whole “failing” thing… apparently I can only do 28 pushups to standard, although my new company says I can do 70. Atleast I got the airborne part, right?

but dean screamed in front of a crowd at a rally. oh no. he would have been a bad president. the guy who gets our soldiers killed was a much better choice.:gay:

… HE doesn’t exacly get us killed…

BYAAAAHH!

unless you were planning on taking a vacation to baghdad regardless, hes the proximate cause. thats who pays in wrongful death lawsuits

Good luck dude you deserver alot more credit than what you get. I just hope this stuff clears up sooner than later but we both know thats probably not the case.

were going to take the white house!!!

buuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!1111

Yeah, that blows, been there, done that. Got the t-shirt and burned it when i got home. Bottom line is you signed on the dotted line so go do what youve gotta do and do it as best as you can. Even if its for a dumb fuck president that doesnt know wtf hes doing.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!\

I also wish you the best of luck sir. Thank you.

20,000 troops isn’t going to do shit but raise the US casualty rate faster…

add another 0 to that number and you’d be putting enough force in there to control the country