Bush's troop surge

I didn’t want to get involved…but I’m bored at work so I will…

From what I have gathered from over a dozen friends/family members who served/are serving in Iraq and form what they have all said you are in the minority. No one I know supports the war, how it is handled or the things that occur over there. Obviously I only see a small slice of things, especially compared to you, but the people I know are not all from WNY. I have 3 cousins from outside of detroit serving in the marines, family friends from virginia serving in the army, and of course local friends that have served in both.

Yes the numbers are skewed, they always are, coming from the left or the right it doesn’t matter. They at least get a good reading on what the consensus is Shenans a crazy biotch, people should know that by now, and people should/have stopped listening to her.

Unfotunately you coming on here and bashing on people doesn’t help your cause either. It does make you look like an ignorant, hot-headed, gun-waving hillbilly, sort of the perception of all/most troops. Don’t mistake that as that is what I think of you, because it is not. Just what it makes you appear to be.

ok im a soldier and dont see a problem with america being in over there. The problem is there isnt enough people. If we could go there and just be too much for the insergents to handel this shit would be over in no time.

Some people say the money spent on the war should be spent helping people in america. I personaly feel that the people that need help here have to get off their lazy ass and get a job and stop milking the welfare, SS, and food stamps and shit like that unless they are actually disabled or unable to work.

These are people that were treated like shit and had no way to raise up above it without our help. Yea sure they arent americans but they are still humans

lol…“ok, whose fuckin with the laser pointer?” boom “Fuck”

hmmm where you headed(pm me you probably shouldnt post it) ill be there the first week of march and i am looking forward to it.