C&C Motorsports Dyno Day: August 15th

stopped by there the other day with bwagner31… chris seems like a cool dude with a good vision for his shop
i might be in for a couple runs…

stopped by there the other day with bwagner31… chris seems like a cool dude with a good vision for the direction he wants his shop to take
i might be in for the dyno day… have to double check my schedule

So does he tune with ls1 edit?

+1

I just got off the phone with him. I didnt know he had the same exact setup as me down to the cam…his car put down 394rwhp on his dyno.

anyone find out if it will dyno bikes yet? I havent gotten a chance to call yet.

I doubt it.

When I was over there last week I believe he said he was putting his buddy’s R1 on there or some sort of bike…

any way I could meet up with you the 15th and follow you over there? I dont know that location very well.

Yeah that’d be fine, I could meet you right off Exit 6 on the Northway and it’s probably 1/2 mile or so from there.

ok sounds good.

Havent you ever seen the videos of the drivers hitting the brakes on the dyno. Please search first.

They must have been idiots. I have never seen a shop let someone drive their car on THE SHOP’S dyno.:Idiots

lol. we need an awd dyno in the capital region bad.

what time are you guys going up? maybe i will meet up with you as well.

Probably like 1045-11?

sounds good.

we can meet at 10 30 if you want.

its literally right behind my house lol.

thats what i was thinking too.

+1 no “meet up” for me

No need to get loud…he asked ME if I could meet him bc he doesn’t know where it is. And it just so happens I have to pass Exit 6 on my way to the shop.