C5/LSX guys i need some help

If you dont want next time we see you its going to be a beat down with pillow cases full of soap

Getting the stang back, not out of the question…but I’d rather have the camaro than that.

And beat me down baby I like it like that, ummm what?

Lmao get the stang back, sell for profit, buy LOW MILEAGE C5 and spank adam with class

old man cars

just sell me the blower and sell the car for 45oo done deal christ why is this so hard lolololololo

Trade me the Camaro, sled and a little cash for my Mustang.

pjb your scared of your car now ,why go into suttin faster

lmao

I dont even know if its faster.

Im not so much scared of my car as I am sick of putting money into it. Really I probably dont need the Mustang or Camaro.

Paul why would Pauly trade for your mustang when he could get his back and sell it for more?

Worth a shot wasnt it?

if paulie sold that car to pjb id wreck every damn hotwheels he had till i got that blower lolololololol

you asshole

y u want a powerdyne so bad!

88-- call cameo, his buddy or friend or someone had a powerdyne he was tryin to put on his car LOL

what happened to that tard? Did he get banned from this site?

dunno. havwent talked to him in monbths, last i saw was his seafoam green cameo parked at williams the other day.

oh wait. i think his clutch or tranny blew up or some shit lol

its more of a joke now lolololololol ,if he did sell it though id jump on it as with the boost that puts out it would be great for my motor as it sits now any more than that id have problems cause of comp ratio .honestly im gettin tired of my car a little

i dont really much care lolololololo

so its not a pink spotted cow anymore?