C5/LSX guys i need some help

$1150?! Fuck it. If you buy the Z06 I will personally go get it and drive it back for you for $500, not including travel expenses.

^^ ummm thanks for the offer but if i got the z06 and didnt ship it, obviously id go get it myself. one way plane ticket cant be much more than 200 bucks?

I shipped my car from Texas to my door for 550$, look at M2Reeves.com

fly in and drive home. fuck car transporters. TAKE FOREVER!

Wayne you should buy a nice rig and transport cars yourself!

were you nervous at buying something site unseen? i love this car, but im a bit nervous. At least if i flew out to get it, even if the drive home is terrible, i still can make the final decision when im there and if i dont like it, fly back home. his pics are pretty good and hes got a couple videos , but you never know what you might find in person. YOU got lucky D-man.

if i do get that one, thats what im going to do.

this time of year driving that car across the country would be suicide

for sure i think i will NEVER do it again, i was nervous as FUCK for like 2 weeks waiting for my car it was terrible

yeah, i took that into consideration. specially through the parts of the country that i would pass thru coming from idaho. i could run into some serious storms, and that would be pretty shitty. I think id probably take my chances still, and save probably $800 or more. IF i hit a storm IF i do this, id just stay somewhere and wait it out.

yeah if i go for the Z, ill fly out and see it first, then boogie home. Just for that reason.

nah< its usually 40 or higher at idle and around 50-60 driving

Use my trailer and pick up with your truck?

^ yeah i found out that the oil pressure sensor goes bad on these cars and thats what causes the gauge to pin. the three cars mentioned up top dont have this problem.

thats a possibility, thanks for the offer on that as well, but i actually have access to a car trailer…My gf’s old man has a siiick trailer that i can use anytime. As stupid as this may sound i didnt think of that. Only problem with that is its a round trip then, which will cost $$$ in gas, and take like 6 days. I couldnt dedicate a week to pick up a car.

i was just saying that because in sullys dads vette it just sat at 40psi while driving

The oil pressure thing is VERY common. I had the issue in my car, The guage pegged to 80 Psi with the LED readout showing it at 150PSI, which, is not possible.

It is an easy fix if you are a DIY guy.

No spend the extra money and get some thing with lower miles. Save up for another month or so and then buy. Dont jump on some thing right this minute or you will be pissed.

yeah dude i hear ya, well see maybe i will maybe i wont. You know im an impatient fuck.

Get the stang back from Silly

/Thread

+1