call out to Integra owners...

New best quote!

Cocaine?

1. get some dr’s. then go from a digger.

2. your version of “spinning,” and a turbo honda version of “spinning” are VERY different. slamming if off the rev limiter in third doing 100+ and then digging for traction in 4th is “spinning”. yours is, it spun for about 2 seconds went up 2000 rpm’s and then it hooked, hit 4th and it squeeked the tires. My father has old muscle cars I know how it is. im now downing your car, or anyone elses. this is the facts.

perfect example, im gonna use myself as the ragged on POS for a min.

I go to the valley and bitch and complain about cutting shitty 60’s (1.7x)because all it does is burnout, but i know it should do low to mid 1.6’s. well a boosted honda on streets would be LUCKY as fuck to see a 2.0 let alone a 1.9 which has been done.

its just ppl’s version of spinning is VERY different.

its a hell of a drug

all I can say is, its run what ya brung…and im bringing more.

well said!

I could give you a great example of a turbo honda “spinning”

me feathering the throttle through the first 3 gears until I guesstimate that I’ve gotten as much speed out of that gear as possible…

:rofl

true story

i can deff vouch for his car. LOL! a dip can make 4th gear break away too just so you know haha.

Im deaf in my left ear when he opened it up on me last year at the EXT. Damn hondas

bah ! pussies…

nothing like the sound of a t4 frame snail on a b18… eh code blue?

i can agree with spinning 4th with a dip of the clutch

that quote should have been in fast and the furious hahahahahahahahahahah wow

^^^^hahaha…I agree

In regards to seamus’ qoute, he was referring to a dip in the road :ohnoes

hahah nope i deff clutch dipped on a 3 - 4 hammer hahaha. and they deff broke loose and it deff scared the shit out of a lady in a rav4 hahah