Callout : Jeeves,Badazz28,Psphinx81

pussy

i was going to ask you nicely to run but i didnt bother when the fastest you went was 13’s for some reason>>?

:lol:

Studderin I will let you get away with callin me a pussy…Since I know you have no idea what actual pussy is…

carry on though…

you get that royal purple in like I told you.
8whp gain.:tup:

LOL, u guys rule

omg

Meh

Why bother? I might just show up on slicks and 150 shot…

now youre talking! 10’s!

don’t forget to up the shot if you have anything left in the bottle…

you can borrow mine

i need the jets, he can have everything else. i only have enough for 100 and 150 right now :gotme:

We might step up the game…I may run 4 lug nuts per wheel…3 if im going all out race mode on kill…

ill have to swap in my lightweight headlights tommorrow, maybe even some lightweight coolant

cool I wants do that too.

Do you ever actually race people or just talk shit?

I know your another one of studderins dick riding friends…so I will explain this because obviously your a fucking idiot also.

I just have no interest in driving to Rochester to race people after I just raced and beat them at the track…

Also you must have missed the whole point of this thread…Choko was calling out a bunch of people…not me…

Wah wah wah all I run is an 1/8th because my car isn’t fast enough to keep up after that. :lol:

last i checked studderin was nowhere near a 12.2 in the 1/4 mile…

Fucked if I know. I don’t care about what he runs, I just find it funny that sherm talks so much shit and then won’t race.