callouts to get back in the loop

stuff is starting to come together… would like to get some cleanup tuning done and tighten up loose ends, but should be movin pretty good by this weekend. have a whole bunch of people i wana run, no particular order, just been wanting to line up, well, since i ordered my shit 9 months ago:roll2: :lol: all these would be rolls, but ill do digs at the track

choda
jeeves
rochester evo
rochester trunk turbo guys
other new era guys
87fox (car on spray, and the bike)
teddy-bear (f8lvenm)
fastmofo if ur roaming around still
onyx
any 750 and up bikes…
TT Viper if anybody can get ahold of this guy
poopra cuz i always wanted to run a supra
toda…everybody luvs toda…actually im just waiting for my beatdown from the toda

lookin forward to lining up with 3 guys hopefully soon to come back to commision…you know who u are… EDIT: cuz i dont want to hurt ur feelings’, these include FIREHAWK853, LAYZIE, and another that may not to be named

Ruh Roh looks like someone’s got the boost turned up :tup:

Call out accepted :slight_smile: Better bring my A game for this one :ohnoes:

Let’s make it happen :tup:

:tup:

I’ll miss the runs but I’m sure I’ll see em on video or something… good luck Bill!!!

yamaha r1 here…im in anytime

:tup: glad to see after the 9 month headache that its all came togther

get em boyyyyyyyy

I gotta bike for ya … but ya might want to do this one on the low … and to not let anyone know how bad the outcome is …

PM me and i can set it up…

I also got that Turblo Stang that will run ya from a dig …

:lolham:

I didn’t even make the list. :frowning:

No tuning for u.

i think i know who you are talking about…if so yeahh it will be a rape scene

of course ur on that list…u one of the three out of commision…which is why ive been trying to help u get back in action. but i edited my initial post so u can turn that frown upside down

im sure i missed some guys…doesnt mean i forgot or im not up to a race…just let me know.

i dont mind getting my ass handed to me by a liter bike. everyone knows a bike is only as fast as its rider…most liter bikes SHOULD smoke me…but we’ll see.

I never make the Damn list!!!

<- In, but I owe Fox a run first. :tup:

'cause no one wants to be in a vid where you’re yelling at them :lol:

lol, i doubt you’re going to get toda to come back up to WNY… he’s in NYC now fyi…

That’s good thinkin… carry on

ill run you from a dig or from a roll with the “little” 600, i prefer a dig but w/e floats ur boat…

aww bill. i love you and i mean that hehe :wink: soon my friend soon i will be alive again

jesse, your always on my list.:touchy: besides i need a rematch from when u beat me

:tup: sir william

cant wait to see the LT1 Badass vs LS1 Turbo

i remember
bill - “some slow LT1”
mark - “…something about LT1’s pwnin all LS1s”
bill - “dont make me punch u in the face”
mark - “you can try”

gahahhahahahah

I spread the word

I see im not on there :gotme:

lol

i was out tonight, caught some races with evilsrt but no turbols1