Car crash - head count, check in

straight forward and to the point !! the people who need to grow up are the one who put themselves in these positions and are surprised at the results !! everybody can sit here and say all the shit they want, but take a look around , everyday i see some stupid idiot doing something dumb with their cars that puts somebody’s life in danger. This will not make ppl drive smarter, its a sad thing that the passenger died and the 3rd pass (in a 2 seater ) is badly hurt, the blame falls on nobody but themselves , not the road , not the traffic , not the douche canoe in the white car!!!

COMMON SENSE will always prevail. its pretty straight forward, you live with the choices you make in life good or bad

Everybody complains about the police and the street racing laws and all the oppressing bullshit going on, but its shit like this that makes the police enforce these laws and make life hard for the tuners , and car enthusiasts to enjoy there cars. I will not even take the r34 for a drive because of all the assholes who try to race me when its on the road !!!

we all need to take a step back and ask our selves this question

" If we didn’t drive like idiots, and be dangerous on the streets, would the police really care about our cars ??? if this was the case would they have a need to associate all import cars as trouble cars on the street??? would they have the need to pull us over for no apparent reason, and to hassle us when we are hanging out ???

The answer is NO !!!

farmer