Car Spotted Thread

yeh i think that was me lol, i had a black roof 2 and an exhaust, i remember sum 1 high beaming me 2 lol

um there is a red 89 hatch in front of the air born trampoline center off unity dr. that i see all the time…huge spoiler on the back…on coilovers? Who are you…do you work at the place right next door?

Black Kouki S14 today between 3:00 - 4:00 PM on Brock Rd. in Pickering. Turning left into Sobey’s / Wall-Mart / LCBO Plaza.

Looked stock, the headlights were bright so I didn’t get a good look at the driver, but it was a guy wearing a white shirt.

Was that was Steve Man, He works over there I beleve at the wireless internet place.

You local to that area, Hell I live 30 seconds away

I saw a MINT 300ZX, white today in the Rutherford area. That thing was MINT, props to the owner if he’s on the board…for some reason :S

Saw a dark-coloured pignose s13 on Ridge Road (on the mountain) in or near Grimsby at about midnight. I was in a black H2.

custom license plate… said something like amzn alex or blazn adam or SOME shit like that…

You were in my area and didn’t call!

Ditto… wtf Mike?

I don’t have either of your guys’ numbers!

wtf indeed

i see him all the time, hes an asian dude with an SR, i stopped at the food basics to talk to him once. hes on the board. but forgot his name.

black or dark blue s13 parked on orton park, had an exhaust, and se-r rims i think.

ok i always see a white s13 parked with a FMIC just off grays road by St Agnus school in stoney creek. anyone here?

I always see a white S13 near “Mercatto’s” up here in Bolton, anyone?

Last night around 9:30pm spotted a black s13 looked lowered and had an exhaust it was heading down Appleby line in Burlington then pulled into an Esso……anyone here??

I went past a white pignose on the way to Niagara Falls today. The driver “waved” using the popup headlights. :slight_smile:

Red S13 zenki hatch eagle/industrial-cambridge 11:35 today.

yesterday, black s13, aftermarket rims, thats all i got to see as it was late and i was in a rush to my buddies to watch 24 it was around 830. In peterborough right by Currie garage on lansdowne where the bridge is, you were going east toward Ottawa.

is there any one else on the forum from peterborough???

Black S13 coupe with silvia front end.

Southbound Victoria Park & York Mills at 6pm…I was in a white Maxima (looked like you saw it).

On Saturday night, around 9:30pm spotted a black s13 on Appleby line in Burlington, then it pulled into the Esso. It appeared to be lowered and had an exhaust. Anyone here??

spotted red s14 LE by warden and steeles last night in front of pho 88
looks familiar to the one in the for sale section