Car Spotted Thread

saw a red s13 today on hurontario st between kerwin dr and dundas going south on hurontario … had bronze rims and was either a 1989 or 1990 … then a few secs l8tr, i saw a white s14 either 1997 or 1998 turn left onto kerwin from hurontario … stock s14 but in great shape … any1 here?

I always see 2 240’s in LONDON ONT, parked on oxford close to adelaid. One is a gold s14 big muffler and the other is a s13 red, looks exactly like my car.

saw a black hatch with kouki tails i think rb180 beside food basics on young and drewry…i gave you thumbs up lol…

Dark red S13 Hatch in Trinity common plaza in Brampton … Right outside marks work wearhouse.
Some damage on rear drivers side.
Looked pretty stock.

spoted s14.5 going south on 427.:. And also saw convirtable at the parking lot in airoport parking lot…both were red

spotted a 180sx on the queensway and kipling, i was pulling out performance imp lot… , i was in the black skyline driving rite beside you honked but u were too busy looking straight lol sounded nice and huge back fire, nice car man

I almost always see a black S13 chuki on my way to work in the morning making a right onto Esna Park coming north on Woodbine in Markham. Looks all stock, and CLEAN… i try to catch up but always get the red light there :frowning: (i’m in a black S13 zenki)

Was it black and had type x tails?

black s14 @ mississauga valley and central parkway in mississauga around 1:30ish

umm looked dark grey to me lol, he ended up taking a right on kipling north,

Started to notice a black s14 zenki parked in the guest parking @ centennial progress. Has miss matched rims.

Spotted a White Chuki at A&W on Upper James and Hester. Looked Super clean and stock.

Spotted a white s13 hatchback at square one, infront of the bus terminal/zellers and this was yesterday.

Spotted this near my house today :smiley:

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/9132/evo1jp2.jpg

DW Mitch, she’s safe :slight_smile:

spotted a red chuki hatch in dundas. not sure what intersection but i was in a flat black piggy. going straight when you were to the left of me.

What?

I hope im not the only one with a headache here…

Spotted a black 240SX (S14 Zenki), lowered, rims, exhaust at around 8:00PM today. You were on Eglington traveling towards Bathurst. Looked nice!

mad cute girl in what i think was a lavender hatch today on the 404 at 12;30 in the morning. you got off at newmarket with me. lol

spotted a black hatchback at pizza pizza on yonge and bonshaw around 9 - 9:30ish

i live right there… but that wasnt me.