Car Spotted Thread

saw a white hatchback turning north onto creditview rd from bristol (mississauga) … cute girl driving the car, all stock … any1 here?

did it have HID’s?

no the 240 didnt have any HIDs … all stock lol … no complaints on the driver lol … she was cute …

around 3pm on victoria park/401, i saw a s14 zenki w/ a huge aluminum wing, wierd body kit, and sunken rims. Thought it was a mx6 but then the taillights was a s14 for sure.

There are two hatchbacks that are white in the area, there is also one done Pickwick Ave. but that 240 is black.

you live right behind wal-mart and futureshop? I live just off of London Rd on the other side of yonge

yupp im right behind futureshop.

sickkk more newmarket peeps

Saw Osad’s car at his work just today. Also, saw a red S14 Kouki on Chesswood on Saturday, going by Montecassino. It had a black hood and an exhaust. I was working there, directing traffic.

spotted a 2 tone light blue and charcoal s13 silvia at Dundas and Kipling Tim Hortons on Thursday. it was parked beside a black early 90s integra.
no its not applesauce, but someone else.

ya the one on pickwick ave is a sweet car, has a sr20 for sure (not sure if red or blacktop), has mb motorsport weapon rims … overall a nice clean looking 240sx, props to whom ever owns it! :slight_smile: … are those both white 240sx’s owned by chicks? the hatchback one i saw had a chick n the other one ur talkin about is by creditview n britannia timmies … its a white coupe, pretty much stock from what i saw, maybe jus the exhaust done

i saw a red zenki going east on high 7 near 27. around like 9:30

hey…saw a pignose at Pacific Mall today @ 5pm. I was in the red chuki. any1 here?

i live right off london rd. just the other side of yonge.

Spotted a green s14 on the 403 yesterday around 3:02 it was between Wilson St and LINC. Gave you a head nod, btw Talking on the phone while driving isnt safe =P

Intense Motorsports pick up truck at Georgian, Barrie Campus.

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/5153/1109082350zx4.jpg

sunday night, eglinton town centre theatre

white r32 gtr on young and drewry at 5 pm

shit son, lets be friends lol

saw a skyline driving north on kennedy toward ellesmere thursday 645pm ish.

spotted a champagne coupe leaving my complex @ 12am with a van behind it at mississauga rd and dundas, anyone here? car looked stock but had an exhaust from what i could hear