Car Spotted Thread

saw a red 240 pig nose hatch on Friday, 3:30pm parked in front of Indigo on Yonge and Eglinton. Also had a black lip and numerous rust bubbles. xP looked to be lowered though.

yo you drive a black coupe with silvia front end? if so, i might’ve spotted you a few times lol

yep thats me. and now its my winter car. lol

Who has the black s13 hatch, silvia front end, with gold rims at seneca@york? You always park beside my red hatch in the parking garage 3B?

saw a white 240sx hb pull into creditview and britannia timmies jus b4 9pm with his buddy following him in a red mazda 3 sport hb … any1 here?

I saw a white 240sx HB with wangan wing, turbo, fartcan exhaust and unpainted body parts. Some chinese/asian kids driving it on 401 this morning while i was going to work.

spoted a blue s13 looks like a custom paint but not sure lol, any ways it had a v6 sign on the back. ive seen this twice one around humber college north,
and second time was in brampton coming off the 410 onto steels

Saw a red (with black roof?) hatch headed north at erin mills and dundas around 3pm, possibly lowered w/ white vynal sticker in the left rear window. anyone ?

saw a balck/blue s13 hatch on the 401 collectors going east u were hawking the ugly ass mustang with a gt wing.
i was in the white a4 on teh express and i screamed out vteccccccccc

black 240 on mcmurray street IN dundas across from an empty field, covered in a tarp, anyone here or know who it is possibly?

also saw a black 240 s13 last night parked at AMC winston churchill (saturday around 7-8 ) black rims, lowered, possibly tinted

Saw what appeared to be a black S14 zenki. Saw it on livingstone st. in Barrie in the evening. Has kouki styles ebay-like LED euro-like tails…

White hatch stopped at the intersection of Erinmills Parkway and Thomas shortly after 5pm. Looked like an aftermarket muffler that was sagging down a bit. I saw you while i was pumping gas at Shell.

saw a red hatch making a left on sheppard from morningside. At 930pm. Looks stock, lowered though. Anyone here? I went straight on morningside.

some cracker jack nig nac patty wack in a stock ricer s14 wiht a fart can and 1 working blue (fake bright) headlight on the 401 coming into durham, i was in the red caprice that kept going infront of you

flat black 240sx hatch type x converted tails and wing in commerce gate underground tonight between 9pm and 11pm anyones?

saw a white s14 kouki on young and drewry…was very clean…

saw a blue/green S14 with a fart cannon exhaust on leslie @ HWY 7 around 10:30PM, i was turning right onto hwy 7, revved my engine a few times lol, don’t think you noticed though. I was in a black S13 Zenki hatch.

Define “fart cannon exhaust” - and no it wasn’t me, but I’m quite sure my exhaust is also a “fart cannon”

i guess my fujitsubo exh is a fart cannon too… well geez