Car Spotted Thread

oh ive seen that car too.

i dont think hes on here.

25 or so year old asian guy i tihnk

ohh okay, it looked like my hatch except i have a bit more purple in the blue paint.

and my hatch doesnt have dtrl’s

Spotted: At centenial college today 1 black 240 w/ silvia front end, huge FMIC
1 Red 240 w/ chrome exhaust tip- stock
1 Skyline
All parked beside each other, ill have to bring mine to park with you guys and represent the nissans but atm mine is in the body shop, next week maybe.

black s13 hatch, looked like a sil40… on 401 west bound, in traffic.
i reved at u in a white s14

white s14 zenki with fogs, turning on 27 going north

2 white hatches in Brampton yesterday around 4 Driving down Main right by the 7/11 … you two had to be together… you were right behind one another

blueish green s13 hatch with body kit and s15 front end looked sick. saw it on trafulger and postridge i was in a black zenki

Spotted a red S13 hatch with a black Silvia front end on Bayfield today around 5:45 today… You saw me… Who are you???

that would be me.

spotted a multi coloured 180 on mavis rd going south, around 4pm

who was in barrie last night (sat) in a green zenki with a kouki(black) front end and it looked like fast octanes on it i nodded to you in my grand prix and you gave me a wierd look(dont blam you) nice car this was about 5-6pm

Spotted 2 cars today.

Black S14 Kouki, lowered, you had a girl in the car with you. You were headed across the intersection of Eglington and some other street that I don’t recall (lol) at around 2:25pm today. Very clean!

Dark colored S13 Silvia (or S13 with Silvia front end conversion, only saw the front end, didn’t have time to notice), you were facing east on Steeles Ave. W trying to make a turn onto a side street at around 3:00pm today. Also a nice car!

s14.5 in orange on weston road tonight around 8

Seaweed green s13 hatch, looked to be completely stock, and blue hatch with some rims on it. Both ar Hutches on the beach

White hatch in oshawa going west on the 401, crystal tails, s15 spoiler , car looked mint. I was in the 180sx

That would be me. Nice ride yourself. :slight_smile:

thats sick, i was also in the 180. where’d you find that spoiler?

That would be moi…
They are not fast octanes… They are Veilsides…
I probably gave you a weird look because I was probably wondering who it was. lol.

That was probably right around the time I saw DudebuD! lol

Thanks, I came across it a little over a year ago. A guy was selling his S15 conversion and just happened to get his hands on the Spec-R spoiler from someone on Zilvia I think. I saw how it looked on an S13 before and knew it was what my car needed. It’s like a more aggressive type-x wing. Unique 3rd brake light as well. hah

ballin fukkin car 30psi on a blacktop

Were you in a black skyline by any chance?