Car Spotted Thread

Liar, their fast octanes.
I’m in town now. I’ll be seeing you around.

Saw a champagne hatch with black 180sx side skirts on georgian greens yesterday. You living there?

Beige coupe whit R32 tails molded in at some body shop on Snidercroft…

Yesterday I saw a older black gentleman driving a cherry red hatch. He pulled up to me gave me a wave and sped off. AAnd i saw this guy with a white hatch on Steeles yester, with an asian dude riding shotty. I was in my buddys Mazda3, I saw you at the rhill meets!

don’t be ghey just cuz you hate my rims!
And that guy lives like 6 houses down from me… but I think only during school season.

haha that was me on Steeles.

saw a white s14 with black wheels and mountain bikes on the back this morning, then coincidentally saw it again in kitchener later today.

Lol, that sounds like my old winter beater…I bought it for 100 bucks and sold it for scrap for 100. hahahha.

purple ish s14 on young in newmarket, possibly had orange rims

nice car man wish i had the s13…

sorry for the mistake i was trying to focus but ur wheels keep on spinning

Labor day in Barrie at Stitches crazy sale thingy…

White S14 with a black front lip and sun roof, had some girl standing beside it for a while i parked right beside you in my white GMC. are you a son member? even though it’s north :slight_smile:

Was it on 7 spokes?

THank trutrax.

Tonight around 135am or this morning i guess.

Red S13 Hatch, Pulled over by too cruisers, I slowly passed you.

Sucks to be you man.
I felt bad.

did i see aftermarket tails on it jesse?

Red S13 Hatch, Pulled over by too cruisers, I slowly passed you.

Sucks to be you man.
I felt bad.

that was me just a stupid ride check nothing happened

saw martino at the warden an eg cineplex parking lot lovin the visual sugar sticker lol

Thanks.
Your coupe looked pretty clean.

thanks ya i got that like crazy at the bings meet got it for a steal it was parked for 13 out of 16 years of its life so ya…amyami can vouch for it too shocked the s!@# out off him at k c lol:p

Saw a black S13 on 403 West near Erinmills off-ramp. Looked like it had a pin stripe on the side or something.

Dark colored S14 turning on Folkway.

Saw both around 9 on Monday. I was drving a white S13 with black wheels.

Black chuki hatch at Seneca@King today. Chatted with the guy, I think your name was Gordon… Pretty clean car.

Also spotted slim again today turning onto Centre from Dufferin this morning.

saw a stock black s14 zenki and a red s13 hatch at mohawk college parking lot