Car Spotted Thread

White hatch with Riken wheels I beleive and tints on he 410 North this morning around 8:15am

They are slow.

Grey two tone s13 coupe, about 15 min ago lol. you were making a u turn off a street at dufferin and glen sheilds. i drove right by you in my van lol. i think there username is nick or something :/:

Yeah nickg

Red pignose 249sx hatch, completely bone stock, well maintained, not anspec of dirt on it, let alone rust. Looked like the car was never driven more than a few weeks a year since purchase. The car was so clean it looked like the guy stopped every 5 mins to clean it. The driver of the car was a senior citizen, no less a day than 65 , with those big block sunglasses old people wear. That old man knows how to take care of a car.

Spotted a really nice dark hatch with dark rims parked at a business on Matheson in 'sauga saturday while I was on my way to japan direct. Also spotted a white s14 parked at a building near the auction/autopark in the 401/dixie automall sat.

yesterday spotted a silver/grey hatch just a few houses down my street. looked to be stock, no dtrl on the chuki bumper, and it also had the foam spoiler on the hatch.

never seen it around town before, you on here?

That would be meeee

Spotted a white s14kouki taillight at the warden station

just saw a white s13 hatch at 10 pm, on drewry and yonge( food basics plaza). I flashed my high beams at you.

Red S14 on Jan 20th at Mayfield/Bramelea around 5pm. Black S13 this morning on Mayfield as well around 8am.

black s14 zenki with jdm front bumper @ the UTSC drop-off, 10 am. two asian dudes. on here?

Spotted black s13 lowered with exhaustcawthra and burnhamtrope 11pm

stock red s13 with flat black hatch at mohawk college in brantford

White hatch on Britannia. Noticed you by Erin Mills parkway in the right lane, you went off somewhere in Meadowvale.

Green silvia s13 behind my work near keele and finch… Great car, whoever bought it, holla at me

spotted white hatch with black front bumper and mb battles( i think) pulled over on steeles on saturday night think it was stiky?

^ stiky dont drive a 240 no more he got a Skyline

whoever bought it got booked saturday lol

I never had a black front bumper… my car was spray bombed white with a flat black hatch, and I never had MB’s either.