CHODA Project for 2007 - FINAL UPDATE - IM DONE - TONS OF PIX

only 3 people know but april will be here in a hurry and my hood will be up, so why not show and tell now.

i sold my nitrous kit. :cry: and bought a :tspry: 2 STAGE :tspry:

This is a really nice kit, all top of the line parts, no cheap/short cuts anywhere.

Eldelbrock Two Stage Plate
2 NOS Cheater Fuel noids
2 NOS Cheater Nitrous noids
-06 in/outet 140 NOS nitrous filter
all brand new russel fittings and lines
-06 feed line from bottle to both noids
-06 feed line from fuel reg to noids
MSD window switch with rpm activation and tons of pills
Autometer Ulta Lite Pro Comp 2 5/8 Nitrous and Fuel gauges
jets that go from a 300 shot 1st stage to a 875 shot 2 stageā€¦
ā€¦etc basically everything is sweet.:smiley:

everything is installed and bolted up except for the wiring because im not sure on what i wanna do with it yet. i could run everything together, or run everything seperate on there own relays and switchesā€¦ dont know yet.

The only reason why i went to a 2 stage is for insurance only :biglaugh::snky:

for the new gauges im making a gauge/switch pannel too. its gonna take the place of the shifter in the foxbodies.
easy to see here:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/choda/johnISgay.jpg

gonna be 2 gauges and 6 switches. fuel, stage 1, stage 2, fan, purge, and bottle heater.

wait i dont need my bottle heater or switch, i forgot this guy is always running about with a propane heaterā€¦
if u need a warm bottle and see him, just yell ā€œYo bitch come heat this upā€ :lol:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/choda/BottleHeater.jpg

thats about it for powa upgrades.

as for other goods march will bring a full UPR front end kit ( chrome moly tube k, a arms, and caster/chamber plates) and i might as well grab some 90/10s too. this should stop me from just popping the front tires in the air, and those bitches should be hangin 10with me staring at the sky. :pimp:

ill drop ~80 lbs off the front end, gain a hell of a better launch, and easier to work on crap when need be too.

other changes include dropping my pimp twin 10lb bottle setup. and going back to only runnning one at a time. granted the twins look better than anyting ive ever seen =] , but it wasnt practical its better to run one bottle completey empty and then grab a fresh one. the bottle is going back in the hatch but not to far cause i still gotta reach it while driving down sheridan.

im thinking about new carpets and cleaning/painting pannels. well see.

and of course new tires and oil change.

Im working on pics, i cant find my camera charger anywhere. but when i do, ill make sure to throw some up for you guys.

nice :slight_smile:

So what do you plan on running for the 1st and second stage.

should be enough to get a fmf sticker on my car

fixed. :tup:

:smiley:

:bsflag: post up your new big hands built 408

have fun. be safe. rep the stangers in 07 :tup:

hahahahaha

nice :tup:

are you running seperate switches for the nitrous and fuel? Am i looking at that pic right?

never trust a choda

you had to quote the whole post u fag, and i thought i already told everyone about the new 408, my bad.

yea same as last year, i have a whole complete seperate fuel system for the nitrous.
i like to control things. i could run everything off thermostats and relays but i dont want to.

Why wouldnt you have one switched that armed both? Im just thinking in terms of it would really suck if you forgot to turn one of the switches on.

no 408 under his hood thats for sure

no 325?

the system wont work then, its safe. but when futsin around with it, i can either only turn the fuel on, or either stage, or both.

ehh ur right, a 408 is only a 30 over boreā€¦ damn this guy is good.

what:noob:

325 ?

302? como what

nice man

I heard you put a V6 in, and are shooting for 34 mpg this year.

so ur not runnin the 351 anymore?

Iā€™ll admit it. I chuckled when I read that.

:tspry: cant wait to line em up