CITY PEOPLE

wow, I don’t even know where to start.

First off, how rude are you? seriously
respect? have ANY?

Then move into the sticks from the city and stare out your window, to try to stick your nose into other peoples lifes.

Call the cops when you see smoke? MAYBE IM BURNING SOME STICKS.

Then wander over to my land while I’m brush hogging and shit is flying everywhere
your a fucking genies.

Then knock on my door and ask if you can hunt/ ride on my land.

there is so much more but I don’t feel like typing it.

FUCK OFF AND MIND YOUR OWN

/ rant

Whats brush hogging?

Probably some country hick term.

:wink:

is that something you do with your sister?

Sounds like they are just being considerate caring people… and you are just an anti-social prick

so how do you know they’re inner city people? clearly not if they live next door to you.

and it’s “genius,” genius…

Brush hogging, its a giant 3 to 7 bladed lawn mower on the back of a tractor that cuts through, brush, grass, saplings, small children, gypsies, and city folk

A brush hog[1] is a heavily built rotary mower. Typically these mowers attach to the back of a farm tractor using the three-point hitch and are driven via the Power Take Off (PTO). It has blades that are not rigidly attached to the drive like a lawnmower blade, but are on hinges so if the blade hits a rock or stump, it bounces backward and inward, and then centrifugal force makes it go outwards again.
The rotary blades are not sharpened in the same way as a conventional mower blade. They are usually quite dull so they whack through dense plant growth, where a sharp blade will get stuck or slowed down. The blades are very heavy, up to an inch thick, so the centrifugal force pulling out is stronger than the forces of the vegetation bouncing in. They are made of heat treated high carbon steel that can withstand strikes with hard objects such as rocks and stones.

Got ya :tup: Brush hogging FTW

so i can i hunt on your land?

wow nice, the people up the road are from buffalo
and sorry for miss spelling something in a rant.

they live up the street sorry.

Ruff Buff Representin

O yes, thats it. they cut off old people that brought up this town and slam doors in there face. curse in public stores and act like dicks.

You are supose to constantly have a john deere hat on, a peice of wheat in your mouth and carrying a shotgun at all times, then these situations wouldnt happen.

good thing you left part out. Because I FUCKING HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT SHIT!!

farmall thanks
wheat no
straw last longer
and I prefer the rifle, it much better at longer shots

reminds me of a funny story…

A friend of my dad’s once was concerned with thugs moving into his neighborhood…right next door to him actually.

So one day this guy is outside working with a staple gun in his lawn…and approaches one of the thugs (whose race, color, ethnicity, etc…will remain anonymous)…and proceeds to scream at the man:

“I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU FUCKING WITH MY WIFE! YOU BETTER NOT FUCK WITH MY KIDS! YOU BETTER NOT FUCK UP MY NEIGHBORHOOD! AND YOU BETTER NOT FUCK WITH ANY OF MY SHIT! AND IF YOU DO FUCK WITH ANY OF THAT, I’M GOING TO FUCK WITH YOU, GOT IT!?!!”

All while screaming this…the enraged crazy man was shooting staples from the gun directly into his own forearm…and then pulling them out one at a time as he would shoot them into himself, and throwing them at the man he was warning one by one. fucking hilarious site to try to picture…and at the same time, insane.

:bigclap:

Edit: fucking lol at the story about crazy staple gun man

All it comes down to is respect.Which the people in this country are not taught anymore.
i.e. EVERYTIME I go to smokin’ Joes(rarely) While I’m pumping my gas I have to listen to some scumbag blasting his rap music while his girlfriend pumps his gas and/or runs into get smokes.I think common courtesy is just not taught anymore.

I met Kuntry, hes a cool guy and deffinatly not anti social :tup:
are these the same ones who were giving you grief about having drag pipes?

I don’t think it’s just city people. It’s people every where. I hate nosy neighbors. On the other hand, I hate cities, too. I could never live in a city.

I live in Dunkirk, which I guess would be considered a city, and it’s terrible. The kids next door are always wandering into our back yard and playing with shit in the garage and/or playing with the basketball hoop. Neither of which are mine, but still. I’m sure the downstairs neighbor doesn’t appreciate some kids fucking with her kid’s stuff. Of course, none of the parents of the kids ever discipline them. And if they do, it’s along the lines of “Shut the fuck up. What are you doing? Get the fuck in the house.” Mind you, these kids are all under 10 years old. God I want to beat the parents. They’re probably my age, too.

But yeah like what Mistero said ^^, it’s a lot to do with people having lack of respect these days. No respect for themselves. No respect for their peers. No respect for anyone. It’s nuts.

I could probably go on and on about how fucked people are these days, but I think everyone knows anyway.