converting from lhd to rhd

That’s right, swing your e-dick around.

No, actually, I have a fairly busy and full life. But there’s no “challenge” in converting a LHD car to RHD.

Do you have a frame jig? Do you have phenominal skills as a welder?

If you actually had the skills and resources to do this, you wouldn’t be asking on here. You would just do it. If you do this, and you don’t do it 100% perfect, your car will never drive straight, and always be 2 cars you welded together.

I don’t give a shit how much money you make, what you do, who you know, or where you’re from. You’re trying to justify the fact that you are a fanboi and you don’t have the money to import a real JDM car. There is zero excuse or sane, logical reason for wanting to do this otherwise. Besides the fact that getting it re-certified for the road and all the paperwork beyond that is more than I think you realize.

If you want a challenge, and you want an RHD car, buy a JDM 180sx, or whatever. Strip it, stitch weld it, reassemble, and do a nice, clean, solid build. You say you’re not short on cash? You should be able to afford it, it’ll be just as “gratifying” and “challenging”, and you won’t have a piece of shit welded together car, you’ll have a solid, admirable car.

But go ahead, swing your e-dick some more, I don’t think you’ve fully convinced yourself.