finding a RHD 240?

what would be the chances of finding a decent rhd 240 for like $3500? doesnt exactly have to be running, i just want a rhd

rhd 240? pretty low bud

get a 180 :slight_smile: haha
and go have some fun

it really doesnt matter, 180,200,240
whatever, im fine with any

A RHD 240 IS a 180. You won’t find one for 3500.

fail

you could probably get a 180sx shell for 3.5k, or get a cheap 240 and convert it to rhd yourself, if you like rhd that much lol.

yea i guess i fail at life
and where can i find a shell?
thats all my question is asking

just look around forums and you might have some luck.

Lol this guy made 2 threads about a rhd 240. Do some research like how much insurance is going to cost you, and gas. You sound like a 15 year old so do some research.

Google + Search.
That is your answer my friend.
I saw a RHD 180 go for 2k, crazy rust though.
GLW.SEARCH

yea, i made 2 threads cause i didnt realize i had posted this in the f/s section
im not worrying about insurance, or gas

i want something to work on, i dont give a shit about putting it on the road

and im actually 16, ive previously owned a 93 s13
bring the hate

RHD sucks

dude there is two on auto trader.ca right now and there in toronto

go to tiger japanese/osaka JDM… thats the cheapest youll find.

puts on fire suit!

tits

a proper RHD conversion is gonna take a loooong time to do. i looked into it when i was swapping my motor in. prolly about 40 hours just to do the firewall swap, i’g guess, anywhere from 50-70 hours total to do it, then you DEF. have to worry about the insurance after. if you want a shell, i have an '89 sitting in my backyard, it’s rough, and it has no rotating assembly on it, but it’s free. i live in new liskeard, just google it.

I have imported several cars from Japan, a few being from www.tradecarview.com You would be suprised what you find… You could get one landed for that price, but will be low auction grade, due to front bumper is ruined, minor dents, etc… Good Luck!