Rhd 240sx build

Long story short, I went to Oshawa picked up that RHD converted 240sx with my friend for him, I bought a clean pig nose thursday night, he liked it so we traded, now I have the RHD 240sx with the 70mm overs.
This project will bestarting as off saturday when I get it dropped off at my shopin St.Catharines. This car will be completely changed from silver to a really dark purple and all my underside parts, sub frame(jdm one = no rust), control arms toe rods etc. will be cleaned up and painted hot pink. looking for lots of parts to finish RHD conversion please pm me so we dont clutter the thread with nonsense post thanks you. PICS will be up shortly after car arrives at my Shop. could use help tomorrow if anyone could and is around that area :stuck_out_tongue: just shot me a pm.
thanks for reading I know theres not to much to read but there will be as the winter gose by. I hope to have car completed and driving for late May early June.

cheers.

hey, that’s wicked, good luck with the project!! keep us updated.

so i got the car in side and on jack stands. using a fork lift that i swear is older then jesus LOL. started doing some body work, nothing major at this point.Thinking about pulling my SR Black top motor from my red hatch and exhaust and using this for the powerplant to move this car , yet an RB is still on my mind… im now trying to find a jdm rear sub frame from a s13. so i can make this car movable…
Pictures will be up shortly just havent had the chance to take any really good pictures yet hopefully i’ll get a chance early this week…

take whats left of my parts car i need to get rid of it anyways haha as my current space for my watermellon might be moving and I’ll be shit out of luck haha

sold my hatch today, got a sr20det for my new car im in need of a rear sub frame and now im looking for a full body harness for a 180sx looking for all the wiring from the tail lights to the head lights if anyone knows were i can get such a thing please please please tell me thanks…

nick sorry man ment to call you tongiht but i got busy with pulling a sr out of a s14 and fixing my rockers i completly for got call me when you get a chance to tomorrow… if you got time you can stop buy the shop and see what were about and our work before we go any further…

i have pictures just way wya way to tired to upload im surprised im typing right now pics will be up tomorrow some time.

nice to hear you got serious plans for this thing, and did i just hear REALLY DARK PURPLE?! thats what i wanted to do to my s14 when i had it; amazing color!
i demand pics tmr

Skyline midnight purple FTW

yup thats the color ! lol and pictures will be up today gunna snap a few more also i might be picking up some serious wheels this week , i know i know theres no suspension or anything to attach wheels but the price is right ,Volk Racing AV3 18x11+20 (clear big caliper) 18x13+1

Could you post some pics of the ongoing transformation. I know alot of guys on the website who missed out of the free RHD 240 wanted to see it.

Are you doing a custom widebody to fit those 18x13?

the rhd is already wide body

man uve gone through like 5 s chassis in the last month lol. keep this one!

11 inches up front? I hope you plan on keeping power steering haha 355’s on the front would be insane.

photos

its pretty clean good build i was supossed to get it but lost dans number and couldnt get ahold of him till the day after he gave it away :frowning:

^ haha fail … that sucks tho i think all of us would have jumped all over that if we had a place for it … i’d have taken in but i’ve got no more room lol

yes Nate i plan on keeping this one for a while ill have to much time in this car to want to sell it.
as for the wheels i was going to get them but the guy i know desided he’s going to keep them now after he thought about it … im pissed lol …

the car is in good shape but dose need work to be ready for paint. …

cory has seen the car and can atest to its wide body and how clean it is for being a canadian car…

pics to be up in a few hrs guys just got home from the shop long day… i hate s14’s now…LOL…(long story short rear main seal repair, clutch and a few other random things)

and fell free to stop by our shop and shoot the shit… we dont have internet at the shop yet so its hard to be on son and at the shop.

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs121.snc3/16880_1257322927288_1656060049_685008_4017725_s.jpg

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs141.snc3/16880_1257320727233_1656060049_684999_2782384_n.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs141.snc3/16880_1257323127293_1656060049_685013_2989327_n.jpg

Lol … Teaser pictures!!!

Looking good, What colour are you painting it?