What are your Winter Projects?

What kinda projects is everyone working on this winter… anything cool or interesting post them up!

I’ll start.
I got a c4 vette sitting in the garage that i just can’t decide what to do with… if i should; twin turbo squires style, supercharge, stroke, bolt ons, or maybe try to make it a drift car (crazy idea)?

The 240: Doesn’t have much left really, just finish a few things, and maybe if i find stuff for a good price, but nothing really going on here except maybe some crazy car pc in it.

And i’ve been working on some cool electronics that will condense many of my aftermarket gauges into one digital unit with optional features that would be way more cost effective.

300 z brakes up front and a body kit for my kouki…

my current project is a 96 Toyota 4runner SR5
re-do all the bushings, new coils and springs for a 1.5’ lift, and some new tires.

Coils, rim/tires, down pipe, test pipe.

Maybe battery relocation, front mount and boost controller.

get to my goal of 350 hp… 324 currently at 13 psi.

new transmission with clutch flywheel and pplate and short shifter.
hydro e brake
paint subframe green :slight_smile: alum bushings
1 peice draveshaft alum
and cage.
mint no crack dash

and the no cost things… get rid of sound proofing paint interior white with cage black. and re wire everything… its a mess :wink:

edit: oh and gather up enough courage to actually install my rear wide body

install my FMIC and do a kouki front end conversion for now.

suspension set up
T3/T4 turbo upgrade
power FC

the goal is 300hp @ the wheels…i’m not greedy

I had a summer project that I was able to get on the road for the last few weeks of the season, but it’s away now and I’ll be finishing it this winter.

Z32 300ZX twin turbo, RHD.

I’ve already replaced the subframe, control arms, and all bushings in the rear. I did a HICAS elimination (real one, used the AMS kit and went the extra mile and removed all the HICAS parts to save weight).

I also got a Z1 Motorsports one-piece aluminum driveshaft. It’s 17lbs compared to 33lbs for a stock two-piece. This is the best mod I’ve done in a long time and I’d recommend it to anyone on here looking for better power delivery. My car spools up wayyyy faster now. I also rebuilt my R230 diff to go with the driveshaft, and I used royal purple in the diff which the car seems to like thus far.

Over the winter I’m going to get new wheels and lower it more. New exhaust, new clutch, and possibly FMIC conversion, although I do enjoy my twin sidemounts.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs234.snc1/8129_149470076335_501266335_3191127_2284599_n.jpg

oh yeah, I added a GReddy front bumper too. Sides to come :slight_smile:

I’m also thinking about gutting the car and making it more of a weekend warrior. Any thoughts?

BTW corvette guy… twin turbo that shit!

Finish my 81’corolla to a point where I can drive it next year. Paint her and finish the engine. Add dual carbs if I can afford it.

Peace

whole pisnose build rb series motor,suspension very little to interior besides cage

lol kollo for the sake of body flex put a cage in that car. I remember when I used to pull in my driveway the thing would creeeaaaakkk and flex. aftermarket sunroof ftl! roof bracing is there for a reason…

lol this used to be your car?lol i know im gonna do full suspension brake cage and motor i dont want to take any chances

haha yeah man I brought that thing back from the dead… then almost killed it again.

brakes should be pretty good on it still. fronts were j30’s that i rebuilt and had coated. slider pins were too worn though so they clunked over bumps. rear brake calipers were fully rebuilt by me. BIG pain in teh ass to do do but worth it. so yeah, leave the rear brakes (if the calipers are a sparkle blue still)

LS2 + S14 = car off the road for the better part of two seasons…

i just bought a 91 toyota cressida today. slamming it and it has brand new winter tires!!!

if i can find a coupe shell and put everything from my car into it, i’d be happy. if i can’t do that, then i’d like to do aero, gt2871r, maybe cams, and injectors

Cross country collab on the CA. And tons of new photog equip :slight_smile:

not anymore my friend completly stock all way around i have s14 rear end im putting in and r32 front brakes

Vert: Aero, paint, alignment, fitment, maybe some grey goose holder things.

4-door: paint, stock suspension, ws60’s, HID’s. In the spring, BN.

well make sure your calipers are good before getting rid of those fancy blue ones. had them completely apart, rebuilt with new seals and properly lubricated and cleaned up.