What are your Winter Projects?

hahah, mark the vert definitely needs a few 60oz’rs of grey goose.

the list for my 180 is too big and imma be a broke motha fucka all winter. doin big in 2010! at least i hope lmao!

my kouki has seen better days, but for the winter i hope to finally finish my project with:

paint (Lexus is350 candy pearl white)
rebuild rb26
reinstall single HKS T04R turbo
Tune
interior work (i.e. stereo)

and then fly to the moon…

My winter project is me. Been doing P90X for almost 2 months now, and pretty happy with the results so far. I actually plan on doing the program 4 times, over the span of my time in Korea.

rb20 swap, paint front bumper, exhaust, fix rust, remove interior and put it back together.

Building sr… new seats, cf hood, paint engine bay, remove sound proof put new sound proofing, front jdm kouki install, 180sx skirt, d1 style rear bumper and last but def not least ssr sp1 in all black…

LS1, Z06 Intake Manifold, Longtubes, Custom Single Exhaust
T56
Sikky Kit
Accusump
ViPEC V88 with Custom Harness, Tune obviously
Brake upgrade on all 4 corners, maybe hydro ebrake
Paint a few of my bumpers

Probably about $15,000 worth of crap

Also going to be doing afew things to the bike…
Seat modification and upgrade
Belly pan
PowerCommander + tune
Custom Exhaust

Ronnie (buddy who keeps selling cars) convinced me to keep mine
I wont have much money cuz of school and shit.
so new subframe, aluminum bushings, all little maintenance things
Bigger turbo if i can afford, and tune in the spring

5 lug on my s14, powder coat the calipers black get the nissan polished up, roll the fenders, throw on some battles and schlam that bitch

Fucking sell everything I own and move back to Australia…fuck this.

s13 front subframe for sale~ :smiley:

Soo many things i wanna do, will probably not do any of it.

get my s13 coupe ready for spring :wink: still gotta fill in a couple dents, replace my front fenders, new catback exhaust with a high flow cat, new driveshaft and vlsd, coilovers, prep it for paint and get her painted.

does anyone else relize this guy is on here to sell buy sell at every moment this isnt a FS thread use your head for once

on another note my motor is coming out tonight:)

think about it for a second… what does an s13 subframe get replaced with for a certain motor swap?

New engine… top mount turbo setup… widebody… new rims… cage… newinterior… and fresh paint… again woo oh and zebra striped shift boot… oh wait… did that last night… lol… hmm maybe Ill do the headliner too

put a used engine in my old j body cavalier to get a daily driver and start my build on a s13 hatch. the goal is to see if i can get my 5.7L small block into the engine bay of the s13 and build a roll cage

what he said

i’m still on the fence regarding whether i want to keep the Porsche for one more summer (since i didn’t get it until the first week of September and barely got any nice weather out of it), or sell/trade it to get back into something japanese…i guess if i was Ronnie i would’ve gone through 9 different cars in that time though… :stuck_out_tongue:

if i keep it i’m going to grab some lowering springs (i just found out that it already has Sachs front race shocks and unknown-brand aftermarket rears, on stock springs), replace the passenger fender to get rid of the dent, buff the paint out real nice, maybe an aftermarket exhaust if i can afford one, and i’m trying to get my hands on a set of staggered-offset BBS RM’s from an older 911…a Nardi would be nice too.

this car would be intended mainly as a cruiser/DD so nothing too serious…although i’d love to hit at least one lapping day next year if i keep it.

or else i’ll just sell the fucking thing and get back into S-chassis’ and drifting…we’ll see what spring brings.

Thinking about selling the Supra now that it is back together.
Want to pick up a project car and a rhd daily like a pajero or something.

Maybe.