What are your Winter Projects?

Hustle some cash to buy a winter project :slight_smile:

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h58/konvokiller/thecressy.jpg.

word. Cut springs stat!!

omfg photobucket is lame.

I didnt take any of the brakes off the 89, but they werent sparkle blue either - maybe the paint caked off. The rear calipers worked mint though -ebrake was solid as hell. But you did rebuild them what - at least a year and half ago?

put my cage in, paint the rest of it and mooo lower

Custom fabricate seat rails for ITR Recaro seats in the S14 with A LOT of help from a newly aquired friend on son240, who I’m not sure if he wants me mentioning his name or not lol you know who you are

Well, since no one was really interested in buying y Kouki, I’m building it.

Purpose of car: Mainly track but will also be daily driven

so far I have:

• SPL everything (I mean EVERYTHING!)
  • green subframe
  • energy bushings

and a lot more.

Care to elaborate on this?
Serious.

completely new exaust, 5% tint,install coilovers on 3.5" drop,and custom paint(cadillac white with a black pearl,pink valve cover, and front end conversion just not sure to what…i was thinking kouki :)…and new windshield lol god damn shit landing in bad spots,And ADVANS!!!:slight_smile:

tightening up suspension, poly bushings, rear sway bar. STB’s, TC rods, Rear upper control arms, etc. in the spring when its gets warmer the underhoods being given an overhaul to clean her up, paint/rust repair/alti fans.

Then I decide on what monster to put under the hood.

would like to go 5 lug aswell.

…Actually…
I may not swap the V8 right away… I wanna test out my tools and software… Cage will probably come first.

SPL Front tension rods w/brake deflector
SPL RUCA
SPL Rear Traction arm
SPL Rear Toe arm
SPL Solid Aluminum bushings
SPL Solid diff bushings

Okay, so not EVERYTHING.
Missing:
SPL lower control arms
SPL Spherical bushings
SPL tie rods (I have Teins)
SPL fender brace (I have GT SPEC braces)

But those things are for the baller hardcore and not the ‘wannabe hardcore’ like me.

Where did you get the diff bushings, in Canada?
Also, what about those GTSpec braces.
You can take it to pm if you want, lol

rebuild sr (325hp?) in 87 d21 pick up
paint
going to try for coil over’s all the way around
new breaks. (pathfinder disk’s in back)
muffler
fix the small flaws.

honda civic b16a2
body (no rust just dents)
maybe a bit more power
suspension
exhaust

PM SG Motorsports sasha(sg)
He’s the Canadian distributor for SPL

I bought the GT Spec fender braces from another member.

get the SPL rod ends you will love them

oh and too much to list will post later

mabey build thread ?

HAHA thats what mine has beeen for agessssss, i always get to lazy and eat junk food :(, got any tips on making it threw for the 3 months? pm me thanks :slight_smile:

My winter project is to ensure the Canadian Autoshow tour portion that I am responsible for runs smoothly, efficiently and successfully.

Hey guys i really want to make my 91 240 hatch RHD for a project, Im getting a R32 GTR after winter so i just want to make this RHD and strip it completely. I got a good price for a sr20 and front half of a 180sx. But the only thing is I dont know how to convert it lol. I got an idea but i was wondering if any of you guys would know where i can get this down or if some of you guys would be able to help me out with this conversion. I know it takes time and probably a lot of money but like i said its just something to do before i get my GTR. Please let me know! THANKS! :slight_smile: