Right-hand drive conversion....yes or no?????

Hey guys i have a 92 240 and i want to do a SR20 swap and JDM front-end but i’ve always wanted a right-hand drive car, so i fround a complete front clip for $2400 and i might be able to get it done fo like $1800.00…:

1. is it safe?
  2. is it stupid?
  3. is it too expensive, or not expensive enough?

I need ur thoughts on it because i dont know if a car with a job like that done to it can be stable enough!

My name is Paul, thanks

its been done, but personally i think its a wast of money

save up and buy a 180sx or silvia

IVe never done it or atempted to …but i think it would be a waste…if you want it that bad buy a real 180SX or silvia ect…

its really stupid

rhd is gay

the only reason rhd cars are good is because of low milage and rustfree and turbo stock

thats it

not feeling it…if you really want it buy a 180sx or yeah

just buy a 180sx or silvia then sell ur 240 tome :slight_smile:

+'s to rhd… makes life easier for custom turbo set ups with the absence of the brake gizmos. I.E. custom downpipe on an RB26

wtf :lol:

i’m lmao, what a waste of money

1800 $ for what?

the motor installation & the rhd swap?

i’d say,
if thats what you wanted to do,
and you got the RHD set up with a front clip
& you have time & modivation then do it.

I wouldn’t pay someone to do it to my car though.

converting a perfectly fine lhd 240sx to a rhd in canada is pointless

with the money your spendin u could just buy one of tiger japaneses shitty ass real rhd cars and be done with it

I say you should do it. RHD is really cool, there aren’t many RHD cars around. You will definitely get a lot of looks and people will be like wtf? He’s driving on the right side!

If I had a clip, I would do a RHD conversion.

what he said.

RHD cars aren’t difficult to operate at all. if you want RHD, buy a RHD car.

LOL, too bad I already beat you to it in the S15 front end thread :stuck_out_tongue:

For what?..seriously…do people in japan convert to lfd?

ya it’s not that RHD is hard to drive. it’s just that your life will be much easier in a LHD with road lanes that are designed and meant for LHD’s…

but i guess some serious 240sx people convert to RHD because of other performance related issues

one more thing, if you do decide to convert, please make sure your ebrake is on the correct side… i hate it when i see californian’s converting to RHD and leaving the ebrake on the wrong side… so half assed

There is one minor performance related issue with converting to RHD, and in no way does it make it worthwhile. Buying a RHD car is always a better option than swapping your LHD to RHD.

Plus it’s so JDMfanboy it’s gross… And laughably retarded.

I agree…

If we couldn’t get RHD S13’s then it’d be cool.

I’d never, ever, buy your car if you did it.

LHD Skyline, now that’d be cool!