LHD TO RHD conversion

:greddy2:

just import a RHD vehicle… they’re pretty damn affordable… not to mention low km and rust free.

…then you wouldn’t be gay.

E

your mommmm :lol:

good one… :weaksauce:

RHD cars are uber gay!

Anyway, to be honest… why?
My reasons for importing a car was because I’d get a rot free car, I wouldn’t have a hack wiring job, less hassles with the government and it would make me super cool.

MAKING a LHD car RHD would leave you with a mostly rotted car, a hack wiring job and probably a ton of hassles with the government.

RHD isn’t easy to live with. If I didn’t live outside of the city I wouldn’t have bought it. Left turns at multi-lane intersections are a gamble, and you can never really pass anyone comfortably…

hard…rediculously…but if you’re interested. S13GG and i have the dash, rebar peices, harness and Firewall…Firewall is ready to be popped in…DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS if you have a weak stomach or have no patience or skill. You will give up chances are once you find the rotted out floor and rockers we did.

oh and you’re a ricer for shit if you do it only to just have RHD.

along with alll the heater core shit, cowl, windsheild wipers, pedal set, steering column, trunk/gas release, hood release,

it goes on and on…

that sums it up pretty good…

you better have some serious skills dude… better own a plasma torch if you want it go super smooth, plus a welder

you could try to modify the LHD fire wall “people have on 240sxforums” or you cut it out, and weld in the RHD fire wall…

Gotta drop the front cross member etc… remove the LHD steering rack and install the RHD steering rack with all the RHD PS lines and crap…

So like others have said… buy a RHD car from the start

and what other reasons are there to convert a 240sx to rhd?

none.

exhaust header wouldnt clear on the lhd for the 6.2L scottsdale i had…

would have finnished it, but the fllor was rotted and were the inner/outer rockers…said screw fabing new floor and rockers…i’ll just part it and buy a new car…the Cefiro is SOOOO mcuh nicer.