converting from lhd to rhd

lol, stupid thread. The best response would have, If you got the parts or money, You can do whatever floats your boat. Best of luck

oddly enough , everyone who’s come on here asking about this ’ swap’ has said the exact same things your saying… so in reality your being no different then the 100’s of other kids who think they are master fabricators that don’t know which end of a dolly to use…

not being mean, just blunt.

I am going to give you some advice and trust me, I never give advice here. So listen carefully, instead of spending weeks and months on finding parts and labour. Why not wait 8 weeks and then buy yourself a 180sx?

It’d definitely be mostly rust free, have an SR or CA in it already, it’d be RHD, and most of the bushings will be good too.

If you make 1400 a week, you can have it in a few weeks.

BAS im fair from thinking im a master fabricator if any thing if this swap was some what easy yes i was going to attemp to do it my self if i f’ed up i would bring it to a shop and get it done by a person who knows what they are doing.

Fobwall i just bought this coupe from weaves92240 and if it was relitivly easy i would do the swap to rhd but from the sounds of things from some of the guys its way to complicated to do and im not gunna do it and i dont have room for any other cars thats why im not getting a 180sx or silvia, so im just gunna dump money in to the coupe i have

i would highly advise not doing it, for the sake of the cars structural integrity.

It is a total waste of time and the time it takes can be used for other things that benefit you.

e.g. dope wheels and coilovers.

post of the week right there.

i remember his car, it looked really clean. If you want rhd so bad and dont have room, sell the car (which should be easy) and buy the real thing.

Heck, I can post links of places in toronto that have cars ready to buy for 6-7 thousand. Theyre clean, have an sr or ca in it. Usually come with goodies. Instead of wasting money you can save some or even make some, shit.

alright im not gonna flame but honestly the amount of time and labour. your better off buying the silvia from tigerjapanese. dropping the motor and putting yoursetup in. saves you tim. and gives you something to work on sinced their cars arent in tip top shape at all. then you have a legit rhd car and the guy at tiger will bargain with you they want 5 grand for the car. so there you go call it 6 after the swap and your good to go. some paint and its all gravy

yawn

this thread can be summed up in the following way:

“i want to convert my lhd 240sx into a rhd 240sx to be unique”

“whats a steering rack”

/end