Courtesy of Clifton Park Hoffmans Carwash

So the car was getting pretty dirty decided to take to through hoffmans, brought the Z 5 times before this and everything went fine. Story Shortened after my car is done getting dried off I look down and this is what I find…

:banghead

I wanna kill, I dont know at what point in time going through hoffmans it happened but I know 100% it wasnt there before I went through. There’s another mark I found when I got home as well. I didn’t have time to fight with a manager for us to get nothing resolved because I had errands to run and need to be to work very shortly. I’m done bitching only thing I can do is never go again and get it fixed…:frowning: (Cell Phone Picture FTW)

Your mudflap is scratched?

shitty picture but its part of the sideskirt or what ever you’d like to call it,theres a gouge taken out of it along wth all those marks and a little further up theres another spot…

Srsly?..automatic car wash? You assume some risk going in one unless you are totally retarded…try a hand wash or spray booth. Jesus christ…

Before you go ape shit ,try thinking about it for a second…u know there is a 6 inch tall track the car has to ride in to go through an auto car wash right?

yea none of my cars can even go through an auto car wash. physically to low

Problem solved.

http://www.yosemite-sam.net/Sam/Vehicles/Sam-Mud-Flaps.jpg

for real, tons of cars to through there daily, mud boggers, work trucks you name it…

:rofl Great thread.

That will buff out.

Use the touchless next time.

do u go to the self serve ones and use the hand brush too?

Oh i neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ever use those hand brushes. Seen TACS in a brush once!

LOL, taking your ‘dream car’ thru an automatic car wash.

Ha, I work at the attached lube and you should see what they will wash :frowning:

I haven’t used a drive through car wash in like 10 years. I usually do touchless in the winter and then hand wash in the summer. I can’t believe you would take that car through one…

touchless if its too cold to stand outside for a hand wash FTW!!!

no wash is the best

I do use the brush, but I spend atleast 30 seconds spraying the shit out of it before using it. knock on wood I’ve never had a problem with anything scratching my truck, bike, sled, etc.

Out of all the vehicles Ive owned Ive never once taken one thru an automatic car wash. Ill either wash it at home in nice weather or take it to the do it yourself car wash.
Ive never noticed scratches from washing it.

My boss owns an automatic car wash right next to my work and Im more scared of that one than any others because knowing him its held together with shoe laces, duct tape and chewing gum.

:lol:lol