Automatic Carwashes FTL. (with pics!)

On my way back from work, I decided to wash my car. I go to the Hyspeed on Union St. in Schenectady, waited on a nice line for 15 minutes, put in my 7 bucks for the BS wash and pulled in. Well, apparently the dryers decided they were done long before the timer said so and the fucking doors closed on my car. I kinda sat there for a second as the car wash jaws of death tried to swallow my car in deisbelief. I gave it a few seconds and had to back up. The clips shatter, and my bumper is left hanging. The doors spring open so I drive out, call the emergency number and get “yeah, you shouldnt back up.” Obviously I shouldn’t back up. My fucking car was stuck, what would you like me to do? Anyways, the bumper is relatively back together… I’m just fucking seething. Pics!

Sad panda is sad. And I called the police… forgot to mention that.

wow I would have called the cops and made a big ass deal, thats horrible I would have tweaked

Shitty.

I dont trust automatic car washes at all and Ive never taken any of my vehicles thru one.

I especially dont trust the one my boss owns.

Do it yourself car wash ftw

When will people learn, if you want to keep your car surface scaratch and body panel intact either handwash or go to touchless car washes \:Idiots

My buddy actually had a similar(kind of) incident happen at the Hoffman’s Touch Free on Central across from Goldstein. Funny thing is, his was a base RSX too(2006). What happened was the thing that goes around your car scraped against the front bumper, then the next time around put so much pressure on the bumper, it punctured the bumper, pushed the front of the car to the ground and ripped out then the entire thing stopped and the machine broke. He called CPD, got a police report, and Hoffman’s gave him a check to repair the damage.

shit rubbed against my bumber the procedded to stop with my car all soapy, then i went to the next bay, thing stopped in front of me AGAIN, got my shit all more soapy…

then i drove around with my shit all soapy.

No shit. I kinda ninjaedited. I did call the police, they were of no help, so I’m going to SPD tomorrow to file a civilian incident report… oh joy.

that carwash is a joke. its right near my house. i’m with mack on this one, do it yourself washes are the best for taking care of your paint.

My buddies s2000 front bumper got fucked up by the hoffmans one. I have never had any problems

In Rotterdam on the corner of Burdeck St (?) near the mall they built a new touch free wash, probably the best around, it pulsates the water really fast and cleans the salt ect off very well.

burdeck and campbell yea that ones pretty awsome, right down the street from my house

Shit happens. And your camera sucks.

Cell phone cam you fackin NOOB. I’m coming to do a burnout in your work’s parking lot since I figured out where that shit is.

Wont make your camera suck any less.

wat

Yeah, the Curve camera does suck lol… I want a Bold. @JClark, “shit happens” = one of the best quotes ever.

My World Edition doesnt even HAVE a camera so I guess I shouldn’t talk.

Shut up dick hole

Consider yourself cut next time I see you.

Yea that’ll be never