custon fiberglassing

anyone know where i can get a custom middle console done? in fiberglass…

JimP stand up

what happened to doing it ur self?:tongue

+1

Jim does excellent work.

ooohhh missster jiiiimmmm…

yeeaaa…about that…ya know that saying, “measure twice cut once” yeeaaa…fuck that building shit, the middle console looks great, just cant get my seats back in cuz they dont fit anymore :retardclap lol

:clap:hug

i do fiberglass… what kind of vehicle and whats being glassed in?

its an s-10, its going to be a middle console running from the front to the back…it has my hvacc controlls, a cupholder thingy, 1 speaker and 2 amps…kinda have the idea built, but it didnt work out, cuz it didnt fit, cuz im…well…im a girl hahah…but at least you can get a visual on what im looking for

typical woman…you get exactly what you thaught u wanted and now its not the right size…lol good luck with ur console…pics plz i mite do something with mine…

:rofl:rofl:rofl BWAHAHAH!!! not gunna lie, totally spit my drink all over on that one…guess size does matter lol

Thanks

Thanks for calling me back.

JERK!.

seen dave at advance auto with whitey (dustin) havent seen that kid since i was 13.

i can glass too, but i’ve got way too much work on my plate atm…

lets not go there…i went with my sister and kenny to jumpin jacks, i was gunna ask you to go, but shit got crazy, ill tell ya later…like not over the internet for everyone to read lol…

and thanks for tellin me that he was in rotterdam with dustin, that helps me :thumbup

go get my tmaxx together and lets go rip it…im startin to forget what it looks like

:Idiots

what is that for?