custom fiberglass work

check this out, i needed a charge tube to connect a GT power cooler to connect to a bullett intake T-body, nobody makes it so i made one out of fiberglass matting and resin …

here is the last one

pretty neat

looksgood

good work

thats sweet as hell…fiberglass is one thingi havent fucked around with yet… only a matter of time

i think the way i did it ws the hard way, but it was what i had so i made it work.

very nice work :slight_smile:

thats really cool

fiberglass FTW, i make custom sub boxes

Yeah, i have done alot of fiberglass work, i learned from my dad and then i worked in a corvette only bodyshop for a while when i was a kid and i learned alot there, but i don’t have any molds or anything real tech like that, i just kinda do a rough mold and shape it as i go, Its kinda hard but the end product is strong and lite…

Kick ass man… How well did it turn out???

nice

Dang, not bad at all…

Was this your first attempt at making something with fiberglass?

no, but it was my first attempt at making something that was not 2 dimension,

I would like the four missing bumper fillers done, but they want a fortune for little pieces of plastics (the originals were rubberish) each. There’s a guy out in South Hills that was fiberglassing his 85 up.

what kind of car??

85 Chevy Citation X-11 --> which is pictured in the link I supplied.

sorry, the link never came open on this stupid windows vista, I would have to see the car in person to be able to give an accurate qoute. try and drive it down to my shop if you get a chance.