anyone wanna help with body work?

my project car need minor body work and just seein if anyone wants to help out, (poeple that know what their doing) i know a little but im no body man, car is all primer so theres no painting, just gotta smooth out the trunk where the licence plate is and the bumper where the licence plate used to be, then there a minor crack in the front body kit, I HATE FIBERGLASS! i have some bondo kit for fixing fiberglass but dont know if it will work, so if anyone is up for some “sand a part, drink a beer” work let me know

no

:repost:

:ugh2:

dont use fiberglass. you can use a plastic welder for better results. you can also use some duramix TPO(thermoplastic poly olefin) its good stuff. kinda pricey, but worth it if you dont want to buy a plastic welder. You will also need the TPO bonding prep. I had to use this to mold my lower valence to my bumpers. I think a tube of Duramix TPO is around 30 bucks, you can rent the aplicator gun, and the bonding prep is around 10 bucks.

I would like to help, but I cant even find time to finsish my own project. Man I’m just sick of sanding.

sanding sucks yes, and i was saying i hate fiberglass cuz thats what the bumpers are made of :frowning: i loved my old body kit on my old neon, all urthrane, smacked them off everything and didnt crack or anything, the owner of the body kit before me hit a damn tree, sat the bumper out in the sun for a day and it went back to normal hehe

bodywork sucks