Food:
:tspry: :tspry: :tspry: :tspry:
great food, everything was fresh. none of this fridays or tullys crap

Service:
:tspry: :tspry: :tspry: :tspry: :tspry:
everyone is super friendly and fast

Price:
:tspry: :tspry: :tspry:
a little pricey, but wtf do you expect, they have fucking bowling lanes and shit

Games
:tspry: :tspry: :tspry: :tspry: :tspry:
2 F355 games
neurokinetik, i will see you there :slight_smile:
they have 4 playre maden on a projector
like 10 daytona games
some game where you get into half a car and the shit moves
its crazy

Over all:
:tspry: :tspry: :tspry: :tspry:
probably the coolest place around. kahunaville was fucking mickey D’s play land compared to this joint.

edit: oh, and there are a couple bars there, and people taking drink orders in the game section.

Who’s up for lunch tomorrow???

directions and lunch on Friday

i went to one in texas. man was the food amazing.
had to give it a “dave and busted’s” though, as most of the games were broken, but the selection was pretty good.

its in the easern hills mall, next to jc penny’s

edit - http://maps.google.com/

yea this place rules :tspry: x5

Yeah the one around me down here rules bigtime

anyone for lunch right now? damn sound sliek fun.

ill be there tonight for dinner

Buffalo Scooby meet there this weekend (Sunday)… From what I have heard, it’s supposed to be :tspry: :tspry: :tspry: :tspry: :tspry: :tspry: out of a possible :tspry: :tspry: :tspry: :tspry: :tspry:

word. hollaratchoboy. that shit is right down the street from my place. :tspry:

have to try it out this weekend. :smiley:

oh and for comparision purposes – would you say it’s on par with boston pizza/midway arcade in niagara falls ontario? or better maybe?

I’ll definitely have to check this place out next time I come up!

how is the bar scene? Similar to Boston Pizza?

When I lived in DC, I was there every Sunday sitting at the bar and watching Bills games. I loved the place…

same here, just in pittsburgh. roomie worked there and would get the $50 powercards for us for ten bones. food’s pretty good, it’s a sweet joint. the F355 game rocks :tup:

I’ll be down there this weekend with a big grin on my face; food, beer and video games… you just can’t go wrong, even if you try really really hard :smiley:

oh, and don’t do shots and play that damn boxing game, you start taking it personal :lol:

^^…i plan on going there for some bills games…there’s really no good places to go anywhere since damons went out of business

going there with a few rolls of quarters tonight…

DDR owns joo

i usually carry a spare roll of quarters in my pants just in case something like this comes up. :wink: