Dave and Busters review

:biglaugh:

Thats one way…

Awwww shit, it’s on now. Bret, tell me when you’re going :slight_smile:

Could’ve bought Your car.

:frowning:

hes probably there already. i give it a week before he quits his job and cashes out his 401k for F355. i have seen him around it… its like crack

seriously, he beat me up, took my sneakers, and sold them so he could play f355 when kahunaville was still open.

Damn straight you will… :tup: The two games don’t happen to be linked, do they? Two player F355 = teh win.

do the waitresses wear peices of flair? like th Nazi’s made the jews wear?

so… i’m totally addicted to the horse racing game… my horse is the fucking shit… i’m #8 in the rankings…

you breed your horse… train it… race it… feed it… train some more… race… etc… it’s addicting as hell… plan on dropping ATLEAST $20 playing games…

sweet I gotta get my ass out there :tup:

Awww shit… there goes my quarters. :tup:

Dude…I can sell you some of those old small Nano things if that’s what you like :slight_smile:

collect them all!

(wasnt that Poke’mon) or gatta catch um all? lol

just got back from dinner with danielle…

overall food was pretty good and everybody was really nice. The place is no joke…really nice inside…

i’ll be there on sunday for the bills game fo sho

Word been to the one is West Plains, it was HUGE. i hear the one here is a lil smaller though.

went again last night after i met skunky and the lady up there… was there till close…

won the 1000 ticket jackpot twice on that big wheel… I think I’m going to go back with a hundred bucks and win a PSP or something.

D&B is the perfect thing that the Eastern Hills Mall needed :tup:

yeeah, now they just need some stores in there!!!

:slight_smile:

just went there last night. the place is fucking sick! food is amazing and they even have the ric3r Fast and the furious game :lol: im proud to say i took 1st place on hard wooot woooot.

tv’s everywhere you look,and a scrolling score/stats around the bar

gets 5:tup:'s

ohh yeahh there def linked. i love that game