Deal of the Day: Employee Pricing means $10,000 off on 2008 Corvette Z06

wow, a 2wd tbss for $23,995.
can this be paired with the 0% financing?

Wish I could preorder the new Camaro SS and get the discount.

They’d sell like 50,000 in 1 day if people could do that haha.

nope…

And for the GM bashers… shut up.

i didn’t know they still made XLRs and XLR-Vs? i thought they discontinued it a couple years back…

ugh such a fucking HOTTT car…

you should drive one, it’s like a constant orgasm from the moment you start the engine to the moment you shut it off.

so, if i ever buy a car from you I should have the seats cleaned before delivery?

:sticky:

XLR-V needs an engine update asap

a supercharged northstar?

the CTS-V will have a 100 more ponies then it’s XLR brother (ok maybe closer to 80 but you get the point)

thats too bad, it is either or?

I’ve been posting on here for YEARS that I could get anyone on here $10K off a Z-06.

so how much below employee pricing can you do now…

Yes you should

I know, I can’t wait to drive one. I’m going to drive the G8 GT that just came off the truck 3 hours ago right now…

yeah, GM Employee price and 5000 rebate or GM Employee price and 2.9 for 60 months on trucks etc. you get the idea

truth…

you should see the ad we have on Sunday… you’ll be buying a car/truck on Monday morning…:snky:

http://www.gm.com/summersale/summersale.do?brandId=gm&cmp=GMdotcom_gmvehicles_promo

well it is a year end event. The dealers only have a few 08 z06s left if any. at west herr chevy in op we dont even have a z06 anymore i dont think. maybe one yellow one

I searched online and found 1,351 Z’s on dealers lots.So they are by no means hard to find

Damn,even worse there are 5837 08 Vettes on dealers lots and 292 07’s

Damn, $40,876.50 for a new vette.

Maybe I can convince my Girlfriends father to buy one now, lol.

Damn if you can get a 08 for 40K what do you think you could get a 07 for ?